The Piano Partner 2 app for Android mobile devices provides a friendly, interactive way to help you learn and enjoy music with your Roland digital piano. Songs and DigiScore Lite show the piano’s internal music collection on your device’s display, while Rhythm and Flash Card allow you to build skills with intelligent accompaniment and engaging music exercises. Piano Partner 2 also enables your mobile device to work as a remote controller for your Roland piano, offering an intuitive graphic interface for even easier operation.
Recorder and Diary functions help you progress more quickly, allowing you to evaluate performances and keep track of your daily practice activities. The Diary logs stats about playing time, which keys you played, and more, and it’s even possible to share them with your family, friends, and teachers directly from the app. To use Piano Partner 2, connect your device and a compatible Roland piano wirelessly via Bluetooth®, or wired with a USB cable. Piano Partner 2 is available for free from the App Store or Google Play.
Songs—browse and select music from your Roland digital piano’s onboard song library
DigiScore Lite—display music notation for the onboard songs
Rhythm—develop your sense of rhythm with accompaniment that follows the chords you play
Flash Card game—fun challenges to develop ear-training and note-reading skills
Remote Controller—control Roland digital piano functions from your mobile device
Recorder—capture daily performances and listen back instantly
Diary—track your daily activities and share progress statistics on social media such as Twitter
Profiles—multiple users can track individual Diary data on one device
GP607, LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603A/HP603, HP601, KIYOLA KF-10, DP603, RP501R, RP302, RP102, F-140R, FP-90, FP-60, FP-30, FP-10, GO:PIANO (GO-61P), GO:PIANO88(GO-88P)
Make sure your Roland digital piano is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at http://www.roland.com/.
- A connection with the compatible model is required to use this application except for the part of Flash Card.
- The compatible model and a tablet need Bluetooth connection or a wired connection by a USB cable.
- When connecting an Android tablet to the piano via a USB cable, a USB cable and USB adapter are required.
- When using Piano Partner 2 with a compatible piano for the first time, an Internet connection for the tablet is required.
- When an Android tablet is connected to the piano via Bluetooth, the Rhythm function in Piano Partner 2 is not available. To use the Rhythm function, connect the tablet to the piano via USB.
- Songs and DigiScore Lite corresponds to only a built-in song of the piano.
Log Retention Policies:
The Piano Partner 2 app collects information when you use our app, including following information; information of the device you use and how you use the App (the kind of functionality you use, date and time of your use, etc.). We will not use the information for the purpose of collecting personal information nor will we not use the data in connection with the data which identify a specific person.
We will not use the collected data except for following purposes;
- To improve the App’s functionality in future by getting status of utilization
- To create statistical data which cannot identify individual user.
When you download the app and use it, you shall be regarded that you’re agree with above policy.
Should you not agree to this, we ask and advice that you do not use the app.