“Memory Card Preview” app can preview the Toshiba’s NFC SD memory card’s content such as thumbnail* of photos and status of the card like available space by just holding an Android NFC-enabled smartphone over it.
Unlike before, you can check the content of SD memory card without using a computer or a digital still camera. Finding the SD memory card you want is never been easier.
*Thumbnail is a low resolution data for use in preview of image file.
- Preview Card Content: Can show approximately how many pictures can be taken*, the occupied memory, the remaining free space, up-to 16 thumbnails, etc.
- Edit Card Name: Can name the NFC SD memory card (max. 80 letters)
- Display Registered Card-List: Show NFC SD memory cards (up-to 20 cards) that have previously been previewed with the app.
- Card Search Function: Through AR (Augmented Reality) GUI, search for NFC SD memory card that is on the registered card list by reading the 2D barcode on the card label with the smartphone camera.
- Handling Guide: Graphical instruction for reading the NFC SD memory card with a smartphone.
* It is a rough estimate calculated from the average size of stored pictures and the free space of memory. It is calculated with the picture size as 4.5 MB if the card is not used or the picture data is not stored
HOW TO USE:
- Unlock and enable NFC function.
- Select the “Memory Card Preview” app and follow graphical instruction shown.
- This App is compatible with NFC-enabled Android smartphone (Android OS 4.0-8.0).
- Toshiba Memory Corporation may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (including, but not limited to, this App) or materials, or any portion thereof, without prior notice
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA MEMORY CORPORATION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.