● You can call, email or SMS with one click from the list screen. (You can select multiple phone numbers and multiple email addresses)
● There is a default phone handler feature.
● There is a dialer function.
● Call history can be viewed (filter function available).
● There is an incoming call rejection function.
● You can easily send group emails and group SMSs.
● Group folder function allows you to combine multiple groups. (E-mail and SMS can be sent to all members in the group folder)
● You can search contacts in Japanese (T9 search) from the dial pad (Dialer). (English dial pad can also be displayed)
● You can select the theme color.
● You can display the company list (dial pad activation button long press (modifiable)).
● You can display the event list Dial pad activation button Long press (modifiable).
● You can now specify options for pressing and holding the GROUP tab, SEARCH tab, STAR tab, and HISTORY tab.
● You can freely change the color of the group icon (choose from 100 types).
● You can create a QR code to share contacts.
● You can register contacts by reading a QR code.
● There is an option to enable T9 search during normal search (including when searching for contacts from other applications such as mushrooms).
● There is an option to automatically assign a prefix.
● There is a function to display the profile.
● You can select the initial display items of the list screen (SEARCH tab, STAR tab). .
● You can specify an icon to be displayed on the list screen. (Phone icon, Mail icon, SMS icon)
● Several icons have been added to the selectable phone icons.
● When sending group mail, you can select the destination, or select TO, CC, or BCC.
● There is a mushroom linkage function.
● You can change the tab name or change the text size.
● You can select the tab to display.
● There is an option to display another group move tab on the group member list screen.
● The second character index can be displayed.
● You can rearrange group folders.
● You can change the system group name.
● There is an international number setting in the prefix. Enabling this setting will automatically remove the first 0 of the target phone number when prefixing numbers.