Sorry, Only in Japan.
Because using the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS).
This app is an app for measuring the size of the jewelry ring of Japan.
Units of jewelry ring size of Japan is pronounced "gou".
If you came to Japan, please try to use, such as in the case of considering the ring.
※ Warning: The accuracy of the scales cannot be guaranteed.
Please be sure the calibration.
※:Use this application at your own risk.
How to use
1. Select the size of the ring.
2. Display the ring inside diameter and inside circumference of the length in units mm and inches.
3. View the circle of the inside diameter of the ring.
4. View the inside circumference of the length of the ring in a bar graph.
- If you want to see your ring size in Japan.
Make sure that the inside diameter of the your ring is equal to the circular to be displayed on the screen.
Or circular screen Make sure the slightly larger size.
- If you want to know your ring size from the circumference of your finger.
Wrap the paper around the finger. To see its length.
Make sure that the length of the paper is equal to length of the bar graph to be displayed on the screen.
Or the screen of the bar graph, make sure a little long length.
As scale is displayed correctly, ruler, using the size of a credit card
Japanese coins(1Yen,10Yen,100Yen,500Yen) etc, please do the calibration.
(Please use a ruler as much as possible.)
After calibration, please tap the "calibration" button.
Calibration results are saved.
"Reset" button : the display of the scale to the initial state. Save is not.
"Cancel" button : without saving the calibration results, and exit the calibration.
Conforms to the Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS S 4700：1998 table2).