[What is a bundle card]
A bundle card is a Visa prepaid card that can be paid at Visa merchants.
Anyone can issue a virtual card for online payment that can be used for subs for free in 1 minute! Real cards that can be used at physical stores such as convenience stores can also be issued.
(A prepaid card is a card that is paid in advance and used.
Rakuten Edy, au PAY, LINE Pay, Suica, PASMO, nanaco, WAON, Cash, V-Preca, and Softbank cards are some of them. )
(Online payments include shopping sites such as Amazon and Rakuten, subscriptions such as Amazon Prime and Netflix, flea market sites such as Mercari and Rakuma, and payments on Google Play.)
【How do you use this? ]
It can be used at Visa affiliated stores within the amount charged to the bundle card.
You can choose your preferred method of recharging, such as convenience stores, Internet banks, or docomo payment.
"I want to buy this right now!" If you charge with a click, the amount will be instantly charged on the app and you can use it for shopping.
It is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you can pay the money you have charged with a click at any time until the end of the next month.
You can choose a payment method from convenience stores, ATMs, and Internet banks. We also accept payments at Seven Bank ATMs.
[What is a real card? ]
A real card is a Visa prepaid card that can be used both at physical stores and online.
For example, you can purchase products at physical stores such as convenience stores and supermarkets, as well as online shops such as Amazon and Google Play.
The issuance application will be accepted within 3 days, and it will arrive at the registered address in about 10 days.
[Features of bundle card]
* Anyone can easily issue a card in 1 minute
Just by entering your phone number and date of birth, you can immediately register and issue a card number dedicated to payment.
There is no screening or age limit. (Minors need parental consent)
* Shopping completed in 3 minutes after downloading
If you charge with a click after registration, the money will be charged immediately.
You can use it as it is for online credit card payment, so you can complete online shopping in 3 minutes after downloading.
* Instantly check usage history and balance
Get instant notifications when you make a purchase or make a deposit.
Your app bills are updated instantly, too, so you can see the latest usage of when, where, and how much you spent.
Therefore, you can prevent overuse of money, manage your household finances, and quickly notice fraudulent use.
*Free card issuance
Issuing a virtual card is free of charge.
There are no annual fees or monthly usage fees.
* It's okay to drop the real card
Just by pressing the "Pause" button from the app, you can instantly suspend and resume the card by yourself 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
* Recharge in various ways
You can charge cash from convenience stores.
You can also charge from a credit card, docomo payment, or bank account.
- convenience store
- Charge with a click
- credit card
- docomo payment
- Internet banking (net banking)
- Bank ATM (Payee)
- Seven Bank ATM
* Can be used at any Visa member store in Japan
If you apply for a real card, you can use it at Visa affiliated stores nationwide like a credit card.
Of course, we also support online payment.
* Cards that can be used overseas can also be issued
If you apply for the Bundle Card Real+, you can use it at local shops even when traveling or studying abroad.
Online payment for overseas shopping is possible with a virtual card.
* Japan's first Visa card with no card number on the front
Japan's first real card with no card number on the surface can be issued.
It is a design that you can easily carry around without worrying about being seen (5 colors in total).
[Recommended for people like this! ]
*I don't have money right now, but I want something soon.
* I want to shop immediately on the Internet
* I don't want to pay a delivery fee when shopping
* I want to immediately check the amount of money I spent and the balance
*Excessive use of credit cards
* Worried about fraudulent use of credit cards
* I'm a college student or high school student, but I want a prepaid card
* I want to shop online with shopping apps (Amazon, Mercari, SHEIN, etc.)
* I want a payment method for subscriptions
* I didn't have a credit card, but I want to complete the payment for mail order and online shopping online.
* I want to pay with electronic money or Osaifu-Keitai at convenience stores and supermarkets
* I don't want to carry cash or coins, so I want to switch to cashless.
* I want a stylish card that does not overlap with other people
[Stores where bundle cards can be used]
* Convenience stores, supermarkets, and other stores with a Visa mark
*Shops and services that support 3D Secure (personal authentication)
*Online shops such as Amazon, Rakuten, Mercari, SHEIN, and ZOZOTOWN
* App stores such as Google Play
*Subscriptions such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, etc.
*Food delivery services such as UberEats and Demae-can
*Ticket purchase sites such as Disney e-Ticket and Ticket Pia
[Stores where bundle cards cannot be used]
* Gas station (real + can be used)
*Accommodation facilities (real + can be used)
*Insurance premium payment
*Other specific shops