* As of December 17, 2019, the provider of the "Vaccination Scheduler" app has changed from DoCoMo Healthcare Co., Ltd. to FreeBit EPARK Healthcare Co., Ltd.
♥ Introduced in "AERA with Baby" in January 2016
♥ Introduced at "Tamago Club" in January 2016
♥ Introduced in NHK "Good Morning Japan" in April 2013
♥ Introduced in NHK "Asaichi" in September 2012
♥ Introduced on "Mezamashi TV" in April 2012
It is an application to support vaccination of children who have many kinds and schedule management is difficult.
♥ Main functions
・ Monthly display of vaccines that can be inoculated (recommended inoculation time is displayed with a recommended icon)
・ Detailed explanation of preventable diseases and each vaccine
・ Record of scheduled vaccination date, one week before, the day before, the day, the next day
・ The recommended schedule is displayed by default when entering the scheduled date.
・ Check the inoculation interval from the inoculation date and display an error message
・ List display of vaccines that have been inoculated and vaccines that are scheduled to be inoculated
・ Management of multiple accounts (children)
♥ Recommended for people like this
・ Parents who have children
・ Those who have brothers and sisters and have difficulty in vaccination management
・ As a memorandum for those who are forgetful
・ To all parents involved in childcare
・ Pregnant women who are pregnant or are about to give birth
・ When you receive a mother-child notebook or childcare notebook
♥ Such an app
・ Check the vaccination history of vaccinations! Protect your child from illness!
・ Thorough management of vaccination
・ Manage like a vaccine notebook with your smartphone
・ Record inoculation like a notebook
・ Management of vaccinations for infants and children (children) for several years
・ Supports almost all vaccinations such as influenza (influenza), mixed vaccine, BCG, mumps, etc.
・ Notify inoculation as if navigating based on the registered calendar
・ Smooth announcement of outpatient / injection appointments, outpatient schedules, and outpatient appointments
♥ Functions for EPARK members (free)
・ Data storage function (automatic backup of entered data to the server when the application is closed)
[About the data storage function]
* As of mid-December 2019, the data storage function provided by DoCoMo Healthcare Co., Ltd. has been changed to the data storage function provided by FreeBit EPARK Healthcare Co., Ltd.
* To use it, register as a member of EPARK or log in, and then turn on automatic backup in the settings.
* If you want to change the model, back up the data on the old device, download the app on the new device, log in to EPARK, check the data, and then receive it.
* It can also be used when changing models to iPhone terminals.
* This smartphone app is used as an aid to schedule management. Please consult with your doctor before deciding on the actual vaccination schedule.
* If an application such as a task killer that forcibly terminates the application is running, the notification system may be forcibly stopped and the notification may not be sent. Also, if the clock of your device is off or the regional setting is outside Japan, it may not work properly.
* The use of this smartphone app is free. Download communication fee will be charged separately.
♥ Compatible devices (Android version)
・ Android OS 4.0 or later
* L-06D is not supported regardless of OS