★ For all LINE Out users ★
Makes it more easy to use LINE Out.
You can select whether to dial using LINE Out (old name: LINE Premium Call) or the other dialer when you make a call from your contacts or recent calls.
If you select a dialer with "Always" (Use by default for this action.), you can't reselect dialers until you reset your smartphone setting, "Launch by default" (Open by default).
This application makes it possible to select dialers with One Tap if you select Select Dialer with "Always".
Not only LINE Out and the default dialer, but also other various dialers such as Acrobits Softphone, AGEphone, Call Free, Cloud Softphone, Grandstream Wave, Groundwire, Hangouts Dialer, Media5-fone, MobileVOIP, Skype, Viber, Zoiper and so on are selectable.
(Notice: You can't select dialers that don't support to call from other application.)
Moreover, this application makes it possible to add a prefix number when dialing.
■ Useful Functions
This application has the following useful functions.
- Can automatically select the dialer by call type or number.
- Can create a shortcut of call directly even if a dialer application itself hasn't the function that can create a shortcut.
- Can dial using Share even if a call number isn't linked.
* This application might not work normally with some models or dialers.
* This application is available to select dialers even if LINE isn't installed.
* LINE Out had been called LINE Premium Call once and is service that can make international and domestic calls to mobiles and landlines, and isn't free calls service between LINE users.
* This application isn't LINE official tool. But as a LINE Out lover, I would be happy if it could contribute to the spread of LINE Out.
* If you have installed an application such as Call Confirm that makes it possible to confirm a call, this application doesn't sometimes make it possible to select dialers. For more information, refer to the help site. ( https://sites.google.com/site/maestainer/en/support/help-premium_dialer )
* This application is trusted and safe Androider's official application that has been developed in Japan.