Lost click to call on Android? Here's your FIX I have a Note 3 and I use Skype. But I noticed it would not let me choose my default dialer. I tried clearing all my settings and still nothing. Then I found this wonderful app that fixed it. 5 star!
Almosy does what i wanted. I wanted it to auto dial all Israeli numbers (+972 prefix) with Lync ("skype for business"), and it is almost able to do it, but... (1) the number is placed into the Lync dialer edit box, but not automatically dialed. (2) the '+' from +972 is URL-escaped into %2B, meaning i have to edit the number before i can hit dial. Would probably buy the paid version if not for those issues (especially the second one).
Koneurgench Like it
Awsome app!!! Excellent calling quality and very very reasonale price. Strongly recommend to everyone.
★ Important Notification ★
I'm very sorry. I will be hospitalized.
So I can't respond to your inquiry for a while.
■ Version 3.6.0
- Improved the program that shows a dialog when selecting dialers.
- Modified to make it possible to select Groundwire.
- Added "Feedback" on Support menu.
■ Version 3.5.0
- Supported additional phone number separators (space, slash, period).
- Changed codes for using in Call type Settings (option functions) so that can phrase more complex phone numbers. etc.
The contacts, dialer, & call log app that organizes your contacts & blocks calls
The Best Dialer, Caller ID & Block Spam, Call Recorder, Phone Book & Contact App