Send the barcode to the input area of the PC and acquire and display the PC screen image. ********** This application will not work on terminals that do not have "Google Play services" installed. **********
- PC side program (for Microsoft Windows) is required. Please download from the URL below. - For the operation explanation, please see the following URL. http://trl.main.jp/shinobi/indexEn.html
(1) Send the barcode value read by the Android terminal to the PC. (2) Paste to the input area with the focus on the PC screen via the clipboard. (3) Next, send the set Enter or Tab key to the input area. (4) Capture the image around the input area on the PC screen. (5) Display capture images on Android terminal. * The order of (3) and (4) depends on the setting.
- It can be used free of charge. - The processing result can be confirmed by capture image. - Readable 1D Barcode: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code-39, Code-93, Code-128, ITF, Codabar (NW 7) - Readable 2D Barcode: QRCode, DataMatrix, PDF417, AZTEC
- There are things that can not be read even with the corresponding bar code. Please try. - Binary data bar codes can not be sent. - Barcodes including TAB code (0x09) can not be transmitted. - Destination PC side Depending on the target program, transmission and screen capture may not work well. - The transmittable bar code value is 1000 bytes. - Communication is restricted within the LAN. It is not compatible with WAN.
Does that mean you can not start up with a crash?
Did you install the PC side program?
There is a dedicated site, so please have a look.
Please tell me the details of the problem. Please.
- Responding to the phenomenon that the screen size can not be acquired and crashes.