★Note: When uninstall this app on Android 8.0 or later, the shortcuts that created by this app will be also deleted.
This app supports to create a shortcut to the URL.
It can create a shortcut without using a bookmark from default browser.
Also this app can receive a text that includes URLs.
How to use:
1. Opens the website which wants to create shortcut by a default browser.
2. Opens this app from Menu→More→Share page→Share via→"Shortcut To URL". URL will be filled automatically.
3. Shortcut will be created on the home by inputting "Name" and pressing "OK" button.
Specifications and Limitations:
* Any protocol will be accepted.
* Creation of shortcut may fail when center of the home screen doesn't have any space.
* "Name" is not filled automatically because a browser will pass to this app only the URL.
Also I don't want to add internet access permission to this app.