Tokyo’s Premier Track Record for Radio Dispatch!
When going anywhere, you can rely on Tokyo Musen!
Quick Pickup Taxis, Tokyo Musen version
This application allows you to call a taxi very quickly to your current location through simple operations using maps.
Taxis that can reach the location you specify within about 10 minutes are selected from the 4,000 taxis affiliated with the Tokyo Musen Cooperative, and the one that can arrive fastest among those selected will come to pick you up.
There is no need to register in advance. You can use the application as soon as you have downloaded it.
1. You can specify the pick-up location for a taxi by using a map. Taxis can be ordered from within the 23 wards of Tokyo along with Musashino and Mitaka cities.
2. You can order a single taxi immediately in as little as three taps.
3. You can specify the number and type of vehicles required when placing an order. Up to 5 taxis can be called in one order.
4. You can find out the approximate fare for a taxi by using the [Find out the fare] function.
5. You can register pick-up locations that you use frequently by using the [Registered locations] function.
6. You can specify a scheduled time and date when placing an order for a taxi.
7. You can order taxis between a fixed-rate area and Haneda Airport・Narita Airport・Tokyo Disny Resort for a fixed fare.
8. The supported areas will be expanded progressively.
Sequence for Ordering Taxis
2. On the [Taxi order] screen, press the [Zoom in and specify the location] button, and move the [Pick up here] marker to the pick-up location for the taxi.
3. If calling a single taxi, press the [Call one taxi immediately] button. If you want to specify various conditions, press the [Detailed order] button.
4. After making settings as required, press the [Order] button. This will start the search for taxis close to you.
5. When the taxi has been arranged, you will be informed of its radio number and estimated time of arrival. This completes the order.
6. Around the estimated time of arrival, please check that the taxi has come. As you board, the driver will ask for your name: please respond with the name specified in the settings.
Points to Note
1. You will need communication to use this application.
2. The application uses features such as GPS to acquire users’ position information. On some occasions it may not be possible to acquire this position information accurately depending on the weather or signal strength.
3. When you use this application to order a taxi, a pick-up charge of 310 yen will be added to the meter fare in the same way as when an order is placed by telephone.
4. It depends on the traffic conditions and other factors, but the application searches for taxis available for pickup in around 5 to 10 minutes. If a wait of longer than 10 minutes is anticipated, you may be contacted by telephone for confirmation.
5. Orders can be canceled by telephone.
6. This application includes a function for acquiring the telephone number set for your device.
■ Supported models: Android smartphones (Android OS 2.1 or later)
■ Operation confirmed on: Xperia arc (SO-01C), MEDIAS (N-04C), OPTIMUS PAD(L-06C), REGZA Phone (T-01C), LYNX3D (SH-03C), OPTIMUS CHAT (L-04C), GALAXY S (SC-02B), GALAXY Tab (SC-01C), Xperia (SO-01B), GALAXY SII (SC-02C), HTC EVO WiMAX (ISW11HT), ARROWS X LTE (F-05D), INFOBAR (A01), AQUOS PHONE (IS12SH)