Sumamori is a monitoring service for families to watch over their children so that they can use their smartphones safely and securely.
By blocking harmful sites and apps with your smartphone and controlling the usage time of your smartphone, you can create an environment where your child can use your smartphone safely.
In addition, you can check your child's smartphone usage status on your parent's smartphone, and you can watch your child from a distance anytime, anywhere.
You can check the detailed functions on the HP (http://smamori.jp/).
★ This is a management tool app for parents only. Please install it on your smartphone.
* To use the management function of Sumamori, you need to subscribe to the "Gold Plan".
* Please use this service only between parents and children.
* There are two types of Sumamori apps, "Management Tool" and "Sumamori". Please be careful not to make a mistake during installation.
* Be sure to obtain the consent of your child when installing the smartphone app on your child's smartphone.
・ Usage time limit: You can prevent excessive usage by setting the time when you can use your smartphone. It was
· Filtering: You can block harmful sites, apps, payment pages, and in-app purchases.
-Monitoring: You can monitor your child's smartphone usage status from the smartphone usage history and harmful content block history reports.
・ Location search: You can check the current location of your child.
・ Messenger: You can use a messenger between parents and children.
[What you can do with the parent app]
・ Check your child's usage report
・ Child location search
・ Family messenger
【How to Use】
1. Please install the management tool on your smartphone.
2. If you do not have a login or account, please register as a member (free of charge).
3. If you do not have a license, please purchase one.
4. Install the smartphone app on your child's smartphone.
5. Enter your ID and password in the Sumamori app to log in and register your license on your device.
Android ™ OS 4.1 and above
-In order to reflect the settings of the management tool and check various reports and location information, parents and children's smartphones must be connected to the network.
・ Since this service requires regular communication, we recommend that you subscribe to a flat-rate plan, etc. to use it.
・ Sumamori is a service for Android ™. The service cannot be used if the protected child is using a device other than an Android ™ smartphone.
[How to use]
[F & Q]