"Gambling balance management" is an application that supports the balance management of people who like gambling.
It's easy to remember that you won but forget that you lost.
The important thing is money control.
Whether you win or lose, if you keep a record, you can see at a glance how much money you have spent and collected.
■ New features ■
Added the function to save and display images on SD card or equivalent area.
You can save and display images of hit betting tickets, car tickets, boat tickets, pachinko probabilistic changes, and images of 10,000 slots.
(Caution) Saving high-quality images may cause insufficient free space on your smartphone or enlargement of backup files.
Please process with an image editing tool.
(1) Enter each item on the income and expenditure details input screen and register.
Registration date, category (JRA, local horse racing, bicycle racing, auto racing, boat racing, pachinko, slot, etc.), place name (child category), race number, race name (model name / type), buying eyes, investment amount, refund Forehead, memo
* The investment amount and refund amount will be added automatically when you enter the purchase item.
(2) On the balance graph screen, the profit and loss (bar) and total balance (line) of the entered registration date are reflected in the graph.
The graph display can be switched between monthly and yearly.
Tap the bar graph for a month to switch to the balance statement list screen for that date.
Tap the bar graph for the year to switch to the income and expenditure graph for that month.
(3) On the analysis screen of the new function, you can see a list of results (hit rate (win rate), investment amount, refund amount, recovery rate) for each place name and ticket type (model).
If the place name or ticket type (model) is omitted with ..., tap it to display the name that is not omitted.
* The number of ticket types and the accuracy are in race units. (If you buy 6 horses in one race and hit the mark, you will get one hit at a time.)
* Pachinko and slot wins will be 1 win if the refund exceeds the investment.
④ The link screen is a collection of links for public competitions, pachinko / slot information, and sports newspapers.
⑤ Other functions
1. I don't do "Kyotei", so I want to prevent it from being displayed in the category list.
→ Settings → Category → Turn off “Kyotei”.
2. "Local horse racing" is only held in 4 places in South Kanto, so I want to prevent it from being displayed in the place name list.
→ Settings → Place name → Category → Select “Regional horse racing” → Turn on only “Urawa”, “Funabashi”, “Oi” and “Kawasaki”.
3. I want to enter the place name (hall name) of "Pachinko".
→ Settings → Place name → Category → Select “Pachinko” → List of place names → Add → After entering the place name, tap Save.
4. I want to display "List of income and expenditure details" instead of "Graph" when starting the application.
→ Settings → Options → Turn off the startup balance bluff display.
5. I want to prevent the number # displayed next to the place name of "Keirin" from being displayed.
→ Settings → Options → Turn off the bicycle race track code display.
6. I want to calculate and display the monthly / year balance based on the selected date / year / month / day.
Turn on balance calculation in → Settings → Options → Selected date.
7. I want to register "Numbers 4".
→ Settings → Place name → Category → Select “Other” → Child category list → Add → Enter “Numbers 4” and tap Save.
→ Details → Add → Category → Select “Other” → Child category → Select “Numbers 4” → Enter type (straight box, etc.) → Enter investment amount, refund amount, memo, and tap Register.
If you have any opinions or requests, please contact the support page.
Support page http://hatopp.wpblog.jp/
■ Frequently Asked Questions
① When I try to enter the amount, the input frame shifts.
→ It may occur on older versions of models such as Android 4.0.3. Please note.
(2) I want to take over the existing data because I will change the model.
→ Settings → Options → Turn on Google Drive Backup Enabled.
→ Settings → Backup → Back up your data to Google Drive.
→ Install the app on the new model and perform Settings → Restore → Restore data from Google Drive.