Like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/whitesofinfo
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/whitesof
Find our apps at : http://www.whitesof.com/apps
Ranked No 1 app in U.K, U.S, India, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Australia and Brazil for its quick reference.
The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their properties. Elements are presented in increasing atomic number. The main body of the table is a 18 × 7 grid, with gaps included in to keep elements with similar properties together, such as the halogens and the noble gases. These gaps form four distinct rectangular areas or blocks. The f-block is not included in the main table, but rather is usually floated below, as an inline f-block would make the table impractically wide. The periodic table accurately predicts the properties of various elements and the relations between properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behavior, and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
With search menu to make easier to look up elements by name.
Translated into English and Spanish, more languages soon.
See the composition of each element:
- Atomic number
- Oxidation state
- Covalent radius
- Ionic radius
- Atomic radius
- Electronic shell
- Energy of first ionisation
- Atomic mass
- Boiling Point
- Melting point
- Link to Wikipedia for each item for more information
- List of elements for a faster search
Get a periodic table of elements in the palm of your hand all the information you need in your mobile.
Make sure that you are familiar with periodic table of elements.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online and become a master of chemistry!
- 29 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are 20 - 25 chemical elements,
- for levels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 select chemical symbol based on the name of the chemical element,
- for levels 2, 8, 14, 20, 26 select correct atomic number of the chemical element,
- for levels 3, 9, 15, 21 select proper group of the chemical element,
- for levels 4, 10, 16, 22, 27 select proper period of the chemical element,
- for levels 5, 11, 17, 23, 28 select proper block of the chemical element,
- for levels 6, 12, 18, 24, 29 select the name of the chemical element on the basis of the chemical symbol,
- ranking of top players.
If you are preparing for chemistry tests or you simply like chemistry, chemical elements and combinations and you want to test your knowledge, this application is for you!
The app discovers the equations of chemical reactions even if the right or left part is unknown, helps you with organic and inorganic chemistry. The discovered reactions in an usual and ionic aspect will be mapped and formulas of organic chemistry are drawn for you.
Mendeleev's periodic convenient interactive table. Press a chemical element in the table to look the information.
The table of solubility of substances is added in the app. Now your textbooks become waste!
The best solver of chemical equations for Android.
The Periodic Table Educalabs facilitates the understanding of periodic properties behavior of the elements through interactive 3D visualization.
It also allows for the three-dimensional observation of atomic model of each element and its corresponding electron configuration.
This Periodic Table is part of Educalabs, an groundbreaking platform for educational apps.
Visit our website at www.educalabs.com and find further information about the Educalabs Platform.
© Panapps Ltda.
1. It also shows History, Definitions etc. of periodic table.
2. Also contains Poliatomic Iron info. with their position in periodic table.
This application is useful for all students.
Aqui você encontrará exercícios GABARITADOS, RESOLVIDOS e COMENTADOS.
São exercícios em formato de simulados, mas, só de QUÍMICA.
Respondam pensando no tempo também, afinal você tem que se preparar o melhor possível.
- Over 14,000 images (and growing everyday)
- Latest news and features stories
- Latest on demand NASA videos from around the agency
- Current NASA mission Information
- Live streaming of NASA TV
- Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
- Launch information & countdown clocks
- Current visible passes for the International Space Station (ISS) and notifications
- Current visible passes for other missions (Fermi, Hinode, Hubble...)
- ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
- NASA Twitter Feeds from around the agency
- Facebook® Connect and integrated Twitter™ client for easy sharing
- Schedule for NASA TV and NASA-Related Programming on Other TV Channels
- Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
- Featured content and program sections
- Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
- Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
- Favorites & image bookmarks
- 5 star rating system for images and videos with top rated list
Here you will find data such as relative atomic mass, melting point and boiling point, density, appearance and additional properties for each individual element.
★ All relevant details regarding the elements of the periodic table ★
From classification to element features to their history of discovery, individual groups or subsets, e. g. all natural, artificial or radioactive elements
★ New visualizations ★
Atomic radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy
★ Integrated molar mass calculator ★
This practical tool is going to be your most valuable helper with many stoichiometric chemical reactions where molar mass is of importance. No more time-consuming searches through tables and error-prone manual calculations!
★ Simple, concise, intuitive user-interface ★
Well-structured and neat arrangement of groups and periods, detailed pages for every element, quick access to needed information
★ Interactive handling ★
Intelligent controls, and numerous selection options
★ Multi-lingual support ★
Available in English, German, French, and Spanish (in one app). Changeable via language-settings of your device.
★ All content within the app ★
An internet-connection is not required after installation
★☆★ Users from the US or Canada: Please be aware of the fact that due to legal restrictions our application is called "EMD PTE" in North America. Both version are absolutely identical. You can also download our North American version "EMD PTE" directly from the Android Market. ★☆★
Curious? Then try it out for yourself! It's free!
Further questions: please contact us under email@example.com
© Merck KGaA, Darmstadt
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
● 13 tie knots (Simple, Double, Small, Half Windsor, Windsor, Kelvin, Saint Andrew, Pratt, Balthus, Neoclassical, Cross, Cavendish, Atlantic) and a bow tie
● 3 navigation types (Back and Next buttons, Swipe (Fling), left and right invisible areas)
● Step-by-step animation (2, 3, 5, 10 seconds)
● Favorites and Mirror features
● Sorting (default, steps count ascending and steps count descending)
● Steps count display
● Holo theme
IN-APP PURCHASE CONSISTS OF MIRROR FEATURE.
In-app purchase includes the ability to add verbs to favorites and both types of exercise.
The following information about the ticket will be shown on your phone display:
- a number of remaining trips
- a ticket category (1,2,5,10 (for old tickets),11,20,40,60)
- a purchase date and an expiration date of the ticket
- a ticket number and etc.
At any time you can bring your universal ticket to the phone back (it's not necessary to run app) and read essential information.
It's like Yandex.Metro ticket feature and other same apps, but it has more beautiful UI and more stable.
Supported languages: english, russian.
If you like our app, please write a comment - this will be the best award for us.
P.S. This app is only for reading Moscow ticket information. If you'll find any bugs, please let us know by e-mail. Thank you.