The dawn of a new hero!
A thousand years ago, a great battle ensued between two dragons, one gold and the other silver, where they were sealed away. However, the real tale begins many centuries later after the Silver Dragon reawakens, and launches an assault on a frontier village in the far north.
There, a royal knight by the name of Lucas serves as a guard after being relegated to the rural and much isolated location by the King. Yet, little does he know he is, in fact, a descendant of the hero, Alaric, who once sealed the Gold and Silver Dragons in human form. Nonetheless, when tragedy strikes, he soon finds his place, and after teaming up with a band of unlikely companions, sets out on an adventure to save the world.
- Make a return to the golden age of RPGs!
- Intuitive controls & retro graphics!
- Unlock the growth plates to power up characters!
- Change and master jobs to use more abilities!
- Plenty of subquests and extra content!
- Challenging dungeons full of gimmicks and formidable opponents!
- Fight various enemies and complete the Enemy Guide!
- Play the Lottery to win strong equipment!
- Character's appearance changes depending on their job!
- Splendid BGM from the renowned game composer Ryuji Sasai!
- This edition includes 800 bonus in-game points!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
- 6.0 and up
- HD (480x800) and up
[SD Card Storage]
- English, Japanese
GALAXY NEXUS(4.2), F-10D(4.2.2), GT-I9152
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee full support on other devices. If you have the Developer Options enabled in your device, please turn off the "Don't keep activities" option in case of any issue.
End User License Agreement: http://kemco.jp/eula/index.html
Get the latest information!
* The actual price might differ depending on the region.
* Please contact us through the Contact button on the title screen if you discover any bugs or problems with the application. Note that we do not respond to bug reports left in application reviews.