* When you go to the hospital, the doctor must ask
"Since when did you have symptoms?"
A lot of times I don't think of it all of a sudden.
In such a case, our family health handbook is necessary!
Now, don't remember it and record it in your health handbook notebook.
# You can check the process from symptoms to pharmacy prescriptions at a glance with a timeline.
#You can share the timeline through messages, KakaoTalk, or other social media.
# You can register medication alarms for each family member. (Choose from prescription, daily, every other day, infinite repeat)
# You can check the monthly content on the calendar.
Our Family Health Handbook provides backup and recovery functions.
Before resetting the smartphone or changing the device, be sure to run Settings -> Backup.
When you restore, everything previously written is restored.
-. Symptom & Action, Hospital, Pharmacy View in timeline
-. Share your timeline
-. View history in calendar
-. Setting medication alarms (prescription, daily, every other day)
-. Backup/restore function
Premium features of our Family Health Handbook that you can enjoy when making in-app purchases
1. Remove Ads
1) Our Family Health Handbook "app" general permission guide
- Full network access: Used to handle network operations.
- View network connection: Used to check the network status.
- Vibration Control: Used to control vibration when alerting.
- Prevent your phone from going to sleep
- Google Play payment service: Used for in-app payments.
- Run at startup: Used to register notifications when the device is running.
- Receive data from the Internet
2) Guide to selective access to our family health handbook "app"
- Camera (take photos and videos)
It is used to save the photo after taking a picture in the written article.
- Storage capacity (read content in shared storage, edit or delete content in shared storage)
It is used to view/save photos and backup files.
Provided by: SevenToEighty