-New membership with benefits (stamp accumulation, Ashley Rewards card)
*Ashley Mobile Stamp that earns and benefits every time you visit
*Brands that can earn stamps: Ashley, Jayeonbyeolgok, Pizza Mall, Rowoon, Rimini, Steakus, Ashley Steakhouse, Bangung, Teru/Asiamoon all directly managed stores
* ‘Ashley Rewards Card’, a rechargeable prepaid card that can be charged in advance and used conveniently
Payment is also convenient! Great benefits too! Enjoy it.
-Home restaurant where my house becomes Ashley (simple meal purchase)
-Introduction of Ashley's new menu
-Provide main menu and price information of Ashley family brand
-Provide information such as mobile waiting/reservation, store location/version, customer rating, etc.
[Please check it by all means]
- Available for iOS 8.0 or later. (Version can be checked in 'Settings'>'General'>'About')
- You can check coupons and point accumulation history after logging in.
- Normal use may not be possible on devices (jailbreak, etc.) whose structure has been arbitrarily changed for security.
- When downloading, LTE/3G data charges may occur.
- Customer Center (1577-1259) / Website (http://www.elandeat.com)
[Access right information]
The following permissions are required when using the Ashley APP.
※ Required access rights
- Device and app history: Used to check app execution status and improve usability.
- Device ID: Used to check whether a push is sent or not.
※ Optional access rights
- Location information: Used when searching for stores.
-Phone: Used to make a call to the customer center or store.
- Camera: Used for customer event participation and inquiries.
- Storage space (photo/video/file): Used for customer event participation and inquiries.
※ You can use the service even if you do not agree to the optional access right, but the provision of functions that require the right may be restricted.
※ After agreeing to the access right, you can reset the access right as follows.
[Android 6.0 or higher version]
How to reset access rights: Device Settings > Apps > Select the App > Select Permissions > Reset Access Permissions
[Version below Android 6.0]
Due to the nature of the Android operating system, it is not possible to set individual access rights, so we recommend that you upgrade the Android version in advance.
If you upgrade after agreeing to permission, you can change permission settings by reinstalling the app.