- Complaint application is a service that allows you to view, apply for, and issue civil petitions through the Internet anytime, anywhere, without visiting an administrative agency.
- Civil petitioners can receive information such as processing agencies, required documents, fees, processing deadlines, and related legal systems for 5,000 types of civil affairs, and mobile services are provided for frequently used civil affairs services. In addition, services provided by central administrative agencies, public institutions, and local governments of the Republic of Korea are classified into 12 categories, and customized services necessary for individual life are provided in various ways.
- It is updated daily, and provides a total of 90,000 services by field and customized.
- Subsidy 24 is a service that provides personalized guidance on various benefit services (cash, in-kind, etc.) provided by the government without having to visit the websites or counters of various administrative agencies.
- Some services can be applied immediately, and services that can be applied immediately will be added continuously.
3. Policy information
- Policy information is a service that provides major news, policy information, and operating systems of government agencies such as central administrative agencies, local governments, and public institutions.
- With this reorganization, you can check government policy data in one place. News and press release-oriented materials are provided by categorizing them into policy news, research reports, and publications.
- Contents are classified into 18 categories to improve ease of use, and you can easily and conveniently find data with the policy information search function.
- In addition, it provides basic information such as organizational charts, institutional introductions, and budgets of central administrative agencies and local governments, as well as business and department contact information of central administrative agencies.
※ Information on access rights
[Optional access rights]
- Location: Used to guide the location of care facilities
- Phone: Used to check the authentication status of the device
-Camera: Used for scanning QR codes and barcodes, such as electronic certificates and document checks
- Files and media: Used to transfer or store photos, videos, files, etc. on the device
* You can use the app even if you do not agree to the optional access right.
* If you do not agree to the optional access right, it may be difficult to execute some of the service functions normally.
* You can set and cancel permissions in the phone settings> applications> government24> permissions menu.