"Jeju 2-ri" is an app that more conveniently and safely supports travel plans for independent travelers preparing for mixed trips (alone trips), small group trips, nature and village trips.
"Can't we have a deeper, safer local trip?"
Now, there are many people who want a trip just for themselves, rather than a common trip that everyone else goes to. But there are so many travel destinations, and it's not easy to find hidden destinations that I want. Even if you find such a place, it may be difficult to step forward as quickly as it is unknown. In order to solve these two problems, Jeju 2-ri provides seasonal recommendation posts and facility information by location so that you can go to Jeju and Hanoi as they are safely
Even if you're not a travel expert, feel free to do so!
Now, "Long live travel independence!"'
# Independent traveler’s walk, ‘Jeju 2-ri’
Look carefully in every corner of Jeju and Hanoi. Listen to the sound of the sea's breathing rain and find a hidden travel destination with Jeju 2-ri where you can smell the phytoncide scent of green fields. And put it in your own schedule
#Jeju 2-ri, which teaches you healing points
Take a look at the healing travel destination that bosses who operate a space with local sensibility and pick it as this travel destination. It's going to be a 100% satisfaction trip without failure
# 제 Jeju 2-ri, which provides information on the facilities and areas of tourist attractions
Don't panic at the sudden speed signal on your way to the destination. It's fun to open a safety map in my calendar to find the location information of public toilets, nearby bus stops, and even electric vehicle charging stations!
#Telling you about a customized travel course, 제 Jeju 2-ri'
You want to go on a trip, but you can't plan a course? You don't have to worry about that anymore. Jeju 2-ri offers a variety of travel courses tailored to each theme (rest, tracking, and weak tourism).
#Jeju 2-ri, where you can cherish your own itinerary
You can keep my schedule, notes, and announcements that I added carefully one by one. You can take it out of My Page at any time after the trip, and if you want to go similar to the schedule you've been to, you can create and modify the same schedule.
*App Key Services and Features
- Detailed travel destination menus are provided for each traveler's taste (rise, sea, forest, independent bookstore, etc.)
- Provide travel destination information suitable for accompanying type
- Provide a tightly organized travel course for each theme and option you want
- Ability to share travel schedules with your companions
- Provide weather information of tourist attractions and travel time and distance information between tourist attractions
- Provides memo functionality to leave with team members in calendar
- Provides the ability to identify my location as a latitude in an emergency and send it by text message
-Great tip information given by various users who have already visited tourist attractions
- Provision of public data to understand the safety of tourist destinations
- Provide information related to barrier-free tourist attractions
- Provide information on accommodation and restaurants around tourist attractions
[Information on how to choose]
- Location information collection: It collects user's location and provides the following functions.
*Warning alert when visiting a dangerous place
*Notification of operating hours when visiting tourist attractions
*Recommend tourist attractions near the place you visited
*Provides weather information by tourist destination
*Identifies convenience facilities near tourist attractions
※ If you don't allow optional items, you can use the app, but you can't get a customized travel push.