Korean language lecture class 8 (50 letters), 7th grade (50 letters), 7th grade (70 letters), 6th grade (75 letters), 6th grade (75 letters), 5th grade II (100 letters), 5th grade 100 characters), 4th grade II (250 letters), and 4th grade (250 letters).
When you complete the learning from grade 8 to grade 4, you can acquire a total of 1,000 letters.
This is a kanji lesson where the details of each area necessary for the examination (chapters, antonyms, synonyms, abbreviations, psalms, etc.) are provided at a glance.
In addition, it can work with the digital kanji dictionary e-hanja app so you can study in depth the contents of all kanji.
We offer 'Hanja Examination Question Bank' app separately with 'Intensive Learning Kanji Learning' app and set. After learning, you can purchase the 'Hanji Examination Question Bank' app to solve the expected exam questions.
Elementary students are recommended to grade 4, junior high students to grade 3, college students to grade 1, and majors to learn to aim for limited express. I hope you will study with this application and have a good result in the test. In the future, we are preparing third grade - expedition.
1. Provide curriculum of 8th to 4th grade of Chinese character ability test.
2. Provide a word and a lion character for each class.
3. Provide at a glance a variety of tones, horns, chords, verbs, antonyms, peers, synonyms, homonyms, abbreviations,
4. Provide learning history of kanji memorization and quizzes.
5. Digital kanji dictionary In conjunction with e-hanja, detailed kanji pool is provided.
* Contact us
Mail: Webmaster@e-hanja.kr / Website: www.e-hanja.kr
* Developer contact:
(Telephone) 031-757-6504,5. (Right) No. 11, 503, Dochonno Road, Jungwon-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do,
Operator number: 129-86-66059.
Telecommunication Sales No .: 2011-Gyeongnam-Seongnam-1479. Seongnam Market in Gyeonggi Province.