[Alarm4Me - alarm for me]
Playing music, speaking memo at set time. Snoozed by voice and phone shaking.
▶ Alarm4Me first release
Saturday, March 19, 2011 (Saturday)
* If you are satisfied in this app, would you mind introduce this app to a lot dear friends. ^__^
Have a happy day today with this app. Thanks a lot.
* Check on vibration and set alarm volume on 0 for only vibration.
*** About App Access Permissions ***
* If you are under Android 6.0 (marshmallow), and you do not want app permissions to be automatically granted, you can use the [View Perm] button to uninstall the app.
* Over Android 6.0(marshmallow)
- You can access the access privilege guide screen by using [App Permission Settings] item in the menu.
- You can change the permissions by using Permission button on the screen by pressing [View Perm] button but if you do not allow the required permissions, the app will be unavailable.
[ Selective access permissions ]
1. File, Save : It is necessary to set the music etc. of the storage device as an alarm sound.
2. Audio Record(Mic) : Needed for speech recognition.
3. Phone : When receiving a call, it is necessary to pause the alarm.
- Default language: English basic, Korean added
- Basic alarm sound (Saemaul song)
- Alarm reservation
- Alarm name
- one-time alarm
- Select day
- Alarm music selection
- Alarm volume selection
- Snooze setting (0 to 10 minutes)
- Vibration setting
- memo input, speaking
- Snooze voice recognition (5 minutes, etc.) - If the alarm volume is large, normal operation may be difficult.
- Shake your phone to apply snooze (set the number of shakes)
- Snooze function Requires WAKE_LOCK permission for normal operation (Disable power saving function at alarm)
- Show clock
- Show remaining snooze time
- Pause alarm when phone comes
- Return to original media volume after alarming
- Developer blog shortcut
- Go to Google Play
- Sorting alarm list (ascending time)
- Status bar notification duration setting (Continue (0 sec), 10 sec)
▶ Developed/Distributed Apps