The best performance tracker and GPS mapping app for mountain bike and off-road motorsports lovers. Do you want to improve, challenge others and discover new trail areas? Then this is the app for you!
Track, analyse and compare performances, challenge riders, explore off-road areas & share your rides with friends - for free and without ads. Our 'Safety Tracking' lets your friends and family monitor your performance. Our patented tracking technology measures from 4 to 20 times more metrics than the average tracking app.
It doesn’t matter if you are a professional or a beginner, WHIP LIVE is made to support and satisfy riders of all levels.
• Highly precise telemetry through data collected from multiple devices: smartphones, action cameras and bike computers.
• Offline tracking of your performance.
• Syncronize with Strava®
• Share your activity as soon as you finish your performance.
• Communities of riders gather and race against each other in an easy and social way.
• Discover new routes, tracks and trails near you.
• Easy to use in all its aspects, WHIP LIVE simplifies your tracking experience.
• Safety Tracking for free!
• Track in real time your position, speed, travel time, distance covered and current altitude.
• The Auto-pause function automatically pauses the activity when you stop and plays again when you take action; without you having to get your phone out.
• Set your ride as public or private. Share your ride on Facebook® and Strava®.
• Stay safe. Share your live GPS location with your friends and family through a link.
• View your performance as a timeline and see it tracked on a GPS map. The map and the timeline are colour coded to identify altitude gain - loss and show multiple stats.
• The timeline is split into segments. You can see your time, distance, altitude gain - loss, and the name of the area trailed for the whole performance or each segment.
• Compare each segments with your past performance on that same segment or total route. Do the same with other users’ performances.
• Your route is tracked on a graph representing the speed and altitude gain - loss during that activity. See the route tracked on a GPS map.
• Find and explore new tracks, trails and routes on a highly accurate GPS map.
• Understand the characteristics of each route based on the riders that trailed there: difficulty, total length, distance from current position, average travel time, average speed.
• Check if each track is suited for mountain bike, motocross, road bike, enduro or dh.
• Find and follow other riders.
• Enter the WHIP LIVE leaderboard. There's general and personal leaderboards for each route and segment.
• View the leaderboard for each type of mountain bike (Cross-country, enduro, dh, e-bike), motocross (Cross-country, enduro, dh, e-bike) and road bike (Racing, fixed, classic, e-bike).
APP & DEVICE SYNCHRONISATION
• On the next update, you will be able to synchronise WHIP LIVE with Strava®, GoPro® and Garmin®.
• An integrated chat system allows you to contact our support service that will answer questions about WHIP LIVE.
• Choose your category: Motocross (Enduro, MX); Mountain bike (Cross-country, enduro, dh, e-bike); Road bike (Racing, fixed, classic, e-bike).
Transform your mobile device into a bike computer, thanks to the latest telemetry technology!
For any question about WHIP LIVE, you can contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.