Using the m.Ticket app, you can quickly purchase, accumulate or activate various types of Vilnius public transport tickets and plan your trip - choose the fastest and most convenient route.
- No pre-registration required. Just download and install the free app.
- The app allows you to buy and activate the desired type of ticket and the number of tickets.
- You can pay for public transport tickets with a payment card or using electronic banking.
- Available tickets can always be viewed in the "My tickets" section.
- Several tickets of any type can be purchased and activated at the same time, the app can contain 30 or 60 minute tickets, 30 days or other types of electronic tickets, with or without a discount.
- You can pay for your own trip and that of a passenger traveling with you.
- The selected ticket can be easily transferred from one phone number to another.
- It's easy to find the fastest route, view bus and trolleybus schedules, and monitor the movement of public transport in Vilnius in real time.
- When traveling by bus or trolleybus, at least one public transport ticket must be activated. We remind you that the ticket is activated 15 seconds after you press the "Confirm" button
- For public transport control, the user must prepare an activated ticket - press the "Prepare for control" button. The user must show the code that appears on the screen to the controller to read the control code and confirm the validity of the activated ticket.
- m.Ticket user is responsible for the correct selection of ticket type, quantity, type of discount and other entered and selected data.
If the app failed to find your phone number. Check:
- Are you disconnected from the WiFi network (the user is authenticated through the operator's connection);
- Is data transfer activated on the phone;
- If VPN is enabled on the phone - temporarily disable it while using the app.