If you live and/or work in Luxembourg, use this free, secure app to book doctor appointments and share documents whenever, wherever you want.
Let’s face it – healthcare admin is a pain. It literally adds insult to injury.
It’s easy to let invoices pile up, leaving you out of pocket for weeks. It’s hard to get a doctor’s note to your employer, a prescription to the pharmacist or lab results to your physician. And there’s nothing worse than needing a doctor, only for your call to be placed on hold.
Enter GesondheetsApp, a free app for everyone who lives and/or works in Luxembourg.
---- Features ----
• Book and edit appointments - see your doctor’s availability and book appointments via the app.
• Speedy reimbursement - invoices shared automatically with your public insurer (1) and reimbursed within days (2).
• Help friends & loved ones - do you have children, or relatives who aren’t tech savvy? Link your account with friends and family, young and old, to help manage their healthcare admin.
All your information is securely stored in the Agence eSanté environment and DHN only transfers to and from this file in accordance with Agence eSanté security protocols and other data protection standards.
(1) Integration with CNS, CMFEP, CMFEC, EMCFL available at launch. RCAM to follow later.
(2) Some public insurers may take longer than others.
---- Coming soon ----
• Check, pay and share invoices from your phone. Simple, secure payment on-the-go. No need to take bank cards or cash to your treatments.
• Share documents from your phone - send or show health-related information to a hospital, pharmacist, lab or specialist.
• Share digital certificate of incapacity with your employer.
• Share digital estimates with public and private insurers for faster decisions.
GesondheetsApp has been created in partnership with AMMD, the representative body for doctors and dentists, and is authorised by Agence eSanté.