OKU TIMUR E-LIBRARY is a digital library application offered by the Library and Archives Office of East Oku Regency. OKU TIMUR E-LIBRARY is a social media-based digital library application equipped with an eReader for reading ebooks. With social media features you can connect and interact with other users. You can provide recommendations for the book you are reading, submit book reviews and make new friends. Reading ebooks on the OKU TIMUR E-LIBRARY is even more fun because you can read ebooks online and offline.
Explore the superior features of OKU TIMUR E-LIBRARY:
- Book Collection : This is a feature that takes you to explore thousands of ebook titles in the OKU TIMUR E-LIBRARY. Choose the title you want, borrow and read with just your fingertips.
- ePustaka: OKU TIMUR's superior E-LIBRARY feature that allows you to become a member of a digital library with various collections and puts the library in your hands.
- Feed : To view all activities of OKU TIMUR E-LIBRARY users such as information on the latest books, books borrowed by other users and various other activities.
- Bookshelf : Is your virtual bookshelf where all the history of borrowing books is stored in it.
- eReader: A feature that makes it easy for you to read ebooks in the OKU TIMUR E-LIBRARY
With OKU TIMUR's E-LIBRARY, reading books has become easier and more enjoyable.