iBengkayang is a digital library application offered by the Bengkayang Regency Library & Archives Service. iBengkayang is a social media-based digital library application equipped with an eReader for reading ebooks. With social media features you can connect and interact with other users. You can provide recommendations for the books you are currently reading, submit book reviews and make new friends. Reading ebooks on iBengkayang becomes more fun because you can read ebooks online and offline.
Explore the superior features of iBengkayang:
- Book Collection: This is a feature that lets you explore thousands of ebook titles in iBengkayang. Choose the title you want, borrow and read with just your fingertips.
- ePustaka: iBengkayang excellent feature that allows you to become a member of a digital library with a diverse collection and put the library in your hands.
- Feed: To see all activities of iBengkayang users, such as information on the latest books, books borrowed by other users and various other activities.
- Bookshelf: Is your virtual bookshelf where all book loan history is stored in it.
- eReader: A feature that makes it easier for you to read ebooks in iBengkayang
With iBengkayang, reading books will be easier and more enjoyable.