iBlora is a digital library application offered by the Blora Regency Regional Library and Archives Service. iBlora is a social media-based digital library application equipped with an eReader for reading ebooks. With social media features you can connect and interact with other users. You can provide recommendations for the books you are reading, submit book reviews and make new friends. Reading ebooks on iBlora is even more fun because you can read ebooks online and offline.
Explore iBlora's excellent features:
- Book Collection: This is a feature that lets you explore thousands of ebook titles on iBlora. Choose the title you want, borrow and read with just your fingertips.
- ePustaka: iBlora's excellent feature that allows you to become a member of a digital library with a diverse collection and put the library in your hands.
- Feed: To see all activities of iBlora users, such as the latest book information, books borrowed by other users and various other activities.
- Bookshelf: Is your virtual bookshelf where all book loan history is stored in it.
- eReader: A feature that makes it easier for you to read ebooks on iBlora
With iBlora, reading books will be easier and more fun