Good driver for note 3 rtlsdr Works great in the us FM broadcast band. I Can't figure out how to tune down to the us Am broadcast band (800k-1.5Mhz) band that my dongle supports via direct sample mode.
Worked Then Stopped Worked once then never worked again. Using Nexus 6 phone. Too bad because I really liked it when it did work.
Stopped working. Is there a way of getting the older version back?
Thanks for wasting my time ,data and money scumbags
Doesn't work. Fails to find a device on both Android 6.1 and 7.0.
After the update, mine doesn't work at all, please give me the previous version
- Introduced support Android N
- No longer supporting Android 2.x
- Updated to latest librtlsdr and included support for new dongles
- Almost completely redesigned internally
- 3.01 fixes an incompatibility with RF Analyzer
- 3.02 support for the new supportedTcpCommands API