Good driver for note 3 rtlsdr Works great in the us FM broadcast band. I Can't figure out how to tune down to the us Am broadcast band (800k-1.5Mhz) band that my dongle supports via direct sample mode.
Crashes constantly with SDR Touch on a Nexus 5X Android 7.1.1. I get about 2 minutes listening then it stops and needs restarting. Same when you change frequency.
Worked Then Stopped Worked once then never worked again. Using Nexus 6 phone. Too bad because I really liked it when it did work.
AM demodulation problem on SDR Touch & RF Explorer/RTL-SDR option [Android 4.2.2/4.4.2 tab. & DVB-T+FM+DAB (820T2 & SDR) and 'R820T2'_black dongle ].
Stopped working. Is there a way of getting the older version back?
Doesn't work. Fails to find a device on both Android 6.1 and 7.0.
- Introduced support Android N
- No longer supporting Android 2.x
- Updated to latest librtlsdr and included support for new dongles
- Almost completely redesigned internally
- 3.01 fixes an incompatibility with RF Analyzer
- 3.02 support for the new supportedTcpCommands API