Worked Then Stopped Worked once then never worked again. Using Nexus 6 phone. Too bad because I really liked it when it did work.
Stopped working. Is there a way of getting the older version back?
Thanks for wasting my time ,data and money scumbags
After the update, mine doesn't work at all, please give me the previous version
Works well! 3-minute setup turns your Android into SDR
Not working anymore After the update it's not working anymore, I'm using marshmallow.
- Introduced support Android N
- No longer supporting Android 2.x
- Updated to latest librtlsdr and included support for new dongles
- Almost completely redesigned internally
- 3.01 fixes an incompatibility with RF Analyzer
- 3.02 support for the new supportedTcpCommands API