SecuCalc is a calculator app (in alpha state) with tons of features and three modes:
- private mode, calculating on your own
- group mode, calculating with group members by sharing functions, and variables globally
- exam mode, where the teacher can restrict, and help with functions
- private, group, and exam mode
- plotter (R -> R⁰,R¹,C, C->R), including sliders to get a feeling for functions
- spreadsheets for calculations
- SI units, and unit conversions into exotic units, too
- matrix and complex number operations
- the most important constants predefined, including units
- a lot of predefined functions from statistics over physics and chemistry to computer science
- help including examples, all predefined constants, most functions, and a little periodic, and nuclid table
Planned, probably will be done when I've my holidays soon :D
- restrictions on the help for exams (I am going to make it more powerful, including formulas there, too)
- more plotting possibilities
- and much more (secret until now ;P)
To get started, use the options menu on the top right of the calculator, then click on the "?"-symbol for help for all topics.
No warranty for doing correct calculations! Improvement suggestions, wishes, and bug reports are highly welcome :).
What does my app need the permissions for?
- reading/writing files: import/export of excel tables, xml/csv is planned (and worked on)
- WLAN information: to scan the local network for other users for the group mode
- full network access: I need that to get your local IP for the user search