SecuCalc is a calculator app with tons of features and three modes:
- private mode, calculating on your own
- group mode, calculating with group members by sharing functions, and variables in your local network
- exam mode, where the teacher can restrict, and help with functions
- private, group, and exam mode
- plotter (R -> R⁰,R¹,C, C->R), including sliders to get a feeling for functions
- spreadsheets for calculations
- SI units, and unit conversions into exotic units, too
- matrix and complex number operations
- the most important constants predefined, including units
- a lot of predefined functions from statistics over physics and chemistry to computer science
- help including examples, all predefined constants, most functions, and a little periodic, and nuclide table
To get started, use the options menu on the top right of the calculator, then click on the "?"-symbol for help for all topics.
No warranty for doing correct calculations! Improvement suggestions, wishes, and bug reports are highly welcome :).
What does my app need the permissions for?
- reading/writing files: import/export of excel tables, xml/csv is planned (and worked on)
- WLAN information: to scan the local network for other users for the group mode
- full network access: I need that to get your local IP for the user search
About the development:
- I might create a calculator 2.0 in the future; this project is no longer under active development
- the keyboard worked fine on my Galaxy S5, but I have issues on my Honor 10