Your network is one of your most valuable assets. At its full potential, it can unlock a whole world of opportunities. But if you’re like most people, building, maintaining, and getting value from your networks is hard. You are surrounded by opportunities: but to capture them, you need a way to see them. Kalido works constantly to help you uncover opportunities to use your skills; find people who have skills you need; and expand your network in ways that create value for you and the people you add.
This empowers you to offer skills and services, find skilled professionals and meet potential clients, with trust at the core of every interaction. Simply by responding to two simple prompts “I want to meet…” and “I can provide…” and sharing your contacts, you unleash the power of Kalido to find unique and trusted matches for you.
Kalido drives incredible networking value for enterprises, schools, conference organisers and attendees. For enterprises: Kalido enables better onboarding for new joiners (including temporary hires like freelancers and consultants). For schools, Kalido allows alumni to stay connected wherever they are in the world, hire each other more easily, and get introductions and referrals to trusted and skilled people through a community they trust. For conference organisers, attendees find live networking opportunities through immediate matching and browsing, so they can meet, converse and exchange value in minutes. For everyone else, Kalido removes the middleman, and replaces anonymous reviews with trusted recommendations.
Kalido acts as your marketplace for people. It will find you an awesome local web designer, it will allow you to introduce your friend, who is a freelance photographer, to your private trusted network of local entrepreneurs. It will allow you to make money from your hobby and introduce you to people looking for your skills. Kalido will tell you when a friend or colleague is nearby so you can catch up for that overdue coffee which may lead to a big career opportunity you hadn’t even thought of. It will do all of this, perpetually, infinitely, daily. For free.
We believe that there should be a level playing field and people should have the environment to create opportunity for themselves no matter who they are. That’s why we built Kalido.
● Nearby: You are surrounded by talented individuals who can offer useful skills, and Kalido can help you discover them. More importantly, it can help you be discovered too, maybe for local jobs or freelance opportunities. No matter where you are in the world Kalido will tell you who’s around.
● Networks: Join networks to see and match with relevant people nearby, wherever you are in the world. Search and share opportunities with fellow alumni and colleagues. Meet up, chat with, and get introductions to new business clients, professionals, or other alumni. Create your own customised and secure private network and invite colleagues and friends to join.
● Introductions: Do you have a connection who needs to hire a photographer for an upcoming project? Perhaps your friend is a freelance photographer? Why not introduce them to each other online? Kalido gives you the ability to refer and be referred because everybody knows someone.
● Chat: Call, text, or meet up with your matches and trusted contacts directly. Use pre-defined icebreakers to help you get things off the ground and network.
● Trusted matches: we match you with the right people, enabling freelancers to meet new clients, start networking, outsource and succeed in their career. We prioritize matches who have shared contacts, shared networks and are nearby.
● Offer freelancing services: we provide business and job opportunities to freelancers and small businesses to offer their services. Freelancers can meet professional clients who value their work and get jobs at a fair price. Kalido will be your online cv to showcase your skills and experience.