- Sound design
- Experimental musical instrument
- An alternative to pre-recorded music.
- Four tracks
- Full control over the source sound
- Infinite options to shape the grain.
- LFOs and Envelope Followers
- Handmade effects
- Realtime Crossynthesis
- Time Stretching, Phase Vocoding
- Supports sound files of up to seven minutes length in any audio format
First use instructions:
1. Press POWER. Upper right power button turns on audio engine which is TURNED OFF on startup to save battery.
2. Press EJECT. Load a sound file.
3. Press PLAY.
Further instructions in the menu.
Recommended device specifications:
- 64bit CPU
- 2GB+ RAM
- Android 8.1+
Not recommended for low end devices.