- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Aplikácia je voľne prístupná pre každé mesto, ktoré sa môže bezplatne zaregistrovať a začať komunikovať s ľuďmi. Po svojej registrácii mesto vytvorí priestor pre podnikateľskú sféru, ktorá tiež môže začať využívať všetky výhody tejto appky.
- zobrazenie historických pamiatok
- zoznam podujatí v meste
- možnosť hodnotiť hotely a reštaurácie v meste
- programy kín a divadiel
- aplikácia využíva Vašu GPS polohu, ktorá pri častom používaní znižuje výdrž batérie
Find routes for walking, running and cycling with roads, footpaths and cycle trails clearly marked. Plan your route in advance using the route planning tools, or track your location using the integrated GPS. Discover Britain’s hidden treasures with historic monuments, mountain peaks and country pubs or just go for a ramble and use the map to discover more of the landscape.
OS MapFinder features
OS MapFinder is ideal for walking, running, cycling or any outdoor activity and includes:
• Free road maps down to street level
• OS Landranger and OS Explorer high-resolution maps available as in-app purchases in 100km2 tiles
• GPS tracking to show current location and direction of travel
• Plan routes on screen and save in app or as GPX file
• Route recording including route taken, time, distance and average speed
• Search for place names, points of interest, postcodes and grid references
• Works fully offline – no mobile or data connection required
Using OS MapFinder
• For walking and hiking – plan your route in advance with details of footpaths, open access areas and rights of way and check your location on the map as you progress
• For cycling and running - track your route, time and speed with the GPS logging functions, and see if you can improve on your best times
• For bird spotting, wildlife watching and photography - identify the best habitats or landscape features and find a route
• Also includes features for horse riding, kayaking, geocaching, fishing, tourists and geology.
Adding OS Landranger and OS Explorer maps
Your app includes road maps for England, Scotland, Wales and islands included in Great Britain. Our detailed OS Landranger (1:50 000 scale) and OS Explorer (1:25 000 scale) maps are also available as in-app purchases. Each map section is 100 km2. Go to ‘Buy Maps’, zoom in to the area you want and select the scale. Once purchased, you can download your maps to multiple Android devices on the same Google® account
A free sample map is included for the Exeter area so you can see the quality of the high resolution maps available. Current map tile prices are
OS Landranger (1:50 000 scale): £0.69
OS Explorer (1:25 000 scale): £1.99
Using OS MapFinder
There is a help area included in the app that will help you use the route planning and GPS tracking. It also includes a brief guide to map reading and navigation skills to help you make the most of the OS maps on your device.
Our customer support team can help with problems using OS MapFinder, whether that is planning a route, using GPS tracking or viewing maps on your phone or tablet.
Check the FAQs at https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/shop/mapfinder/mapfinder-android-faq.html, or contact us at https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/contact/
App and Map sizes
The app is a large download as it is designed to be used even when you are offline, so it has to save the high resolution maps and search database to your device. Included in the app is overview mapping for all of Great Britain, plus the ability to search for towns, cities, postcodes and places of interest. Please ensure your device has sufficient free space and you are connected via WiFi before beginning the download.
Maps sections are around 60MB each. To save space you can remove unneeded map sections from your device, and then download them again for free when you next need them
We will occasionally update maps to reflect changes. To get an updated map, just remove and re-install the map section – the most recent version will be automatically downloaded.
İyi uçuşlar dileriz...
Sabiha Gökçen Havalimanı,
Amasya Merzifon Havalimanı,
Alanya Gazipaşa Havalimanı,
Balıkesir Koca Seyit Havalimanı,
Bursa Yenişehir Havalimanı,
Denizli Çardak Havalimanı,
Gaziantep Oğuzeli Havalimanı,
Hatay Antakya Havalimanı,
Isparta Süleyman Demirel Havalimanı,
Adnan Menderes Havalimanı,
Kayseri Erkilet Havalimanı,
Kütahya Zafer Havalimanı,
Malatya Erhaç Havalimanı,
Nevşehir Kapadokya Havalimanı,
Samsun Çarşamba Havalimanı,
Sivas Nuri Demirağ Havalimanı,
Şanlıurfa GAP Havalimanı,
Tekirdağ Çorlu Havalimanı,
Van Ferit Melen Havalimanı
Saudi Arabian Airlines,
Ukraine Int. Airlines,
Silk Way West Airlines,
Kelowna Flightcraft ,
China Southern Airlines,
Iran Aseman Airlines,
Thomas Cook Airlines,
Middle East Airlines,
Royal Air Maroc,
Air Arabia Maroc,
Travel Service Polska,
Ariana Afghan Airlines,
Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium,
The official Historypin app reveals photos near your current location and allows you to view them layered over the modern scene in front of you. You can also explore Collections of some of the best old photos from around the world, wherever you are.
You can add your own piece of history and pin it to the map, too, by using your phone to digitise an old photo, capture a modern moment of historic importance, or take a modern replica of a photo on the app.
And if you shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture, your phone will bring up some of the best photos from all over the globe.
Historypin was created by the not-for-profit company We Are What We Do, in partnership with Google.
The app is free to download.
* Explore the Historypin map - the Historypin map has 1000s of images and stories pinned to it and the app allows you to browse this by date and location, using your location to find the nearest content, or exploring remotely.
* Explore the streets - holding your phone up to the street, the app uses your camera view to display nearby images. By selecting the image, it can be overlaid onto the modern view to create an historical comparison, which you can toggle or fade between.
* Read stories and recollections - all stories shared can be accessed through the app.
* Capture a modern moment of history - images taken with the app are immediately pinned to the Historypin map, with any captions and stories you add. Images can also be added from your phone’s albums.
* Digitise an old photo - take photos of old pictures as an easy alternative to scanning them, then add photo details and pin them directly to the Historypin map.
* Take modern equivalents of old classics - when exploring historic content, you can snap exact contemporary replicas
* Browse Collections from anywhere - you can explore selected Collections from Historypin.com
* Shake history up - a simple shake of the app brings up a random piece of content from anywhere in the world
Note: We have done our best to make this an enjoyable app to use. It is only as good as the hardware, GPS, and data signal.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
What do you get with sunshine and an old plastic bottle filled with water and chlorine? Thanks to Alfred Moser and a group of MIT students, you get a 55-watt solar bulb that refracts sunlight! It’s powerful enough to light up a home but more than that it’s environmentally friendly, inexpensive, and easy to make.
The Liter of Light began in the Philippines with one bottle light. Eventually, the movement grew to brighten up 28,000 homes and the lives of 70,000 people in Metro Manila alone. Now Liter of Light is present in India, Indonesia, and even as far away as Switzerland.
MyShelter Foundation is relying on volunteers like you to spread the Liter of Light movement where it’s needed. Using the Philippines as our home base, we want one million bottle lights installed around the world by 2015.