A new type of audio media where the author talks in his own voice
VOOX is an audio media of "learning" in which the authors of best-selling books and business books talk in their own voices, with a total of 6 episodes of 10 minutes each.
Anytime, anywhere, just 10 minutes turns into learning time. The contents range from philosophy, cognitive science, and biology to ways of living, ways of thinking, and ways of thinking. We have content that expands your possibilities.
6 episodes every week, new content released. There is always a lot of content that you can listen to for free.
Features of VOOX
- By speaking directly with the person, you can understand the person's humanity and the sharpness of the content.
- Curated line-up by former Harvard Business Review Editor-in-Chief
- Limited content that can only be heard here, different from radio and podcasts
- 1 episode is only 10 minutes, 1 theme is 6 episodes, so it's perfect for free time
- Content that overturns existing thoughts and trains thinking, not content that memorizes knowledge
Recommended for people like this
- busy business person
- Those who want to input smartly by using commuting and daily free time
- If you have a book you are interested in but haven't read it yet
- Those who find audiobooks too long
- Those who want to train their ability to think
-Those who can't meet or find deeper content on podcasts or video distribution media
Part of the content of the Service, and in cases where the Company specifies otherwise, the Service or part of the Service may be used free of charge. If you want to freely use all the content provided by the service, you can use it by applying for the premium plan below.
Plan name: Premium plan
Usage fee: 1,000 yen per month (tax included)
Payment period: When you start using the premium plan, you will be asked to pay the usage fee for one month in advance. In the case of automatic renewal, the same shall apply thereafter.
VOOX official website
The information desk