The MEDION service app is your personal device assistant to manage all your MEDION devices (mobile phones, tablets, notebooks, PCs, home appliances and electronics) and to receive supporting information.
Key facts at a glance:
+ Safely register your MEDION devices in your account.
+ Check your MEDION device with the diagnostics function.
+ In case of a hardware defect you can order a repair online.
+ Even if no mistake can be diagnosed, MEDION does not leave you alone with your problem and provides you with help, such as tutorials, user solutions and answers to frequently asked questions.
To perform hardware tests, the app requires shares for some components. These are for the purpose of the test only and are only initiated by the tester or not used for other activities. In addition, you can always control, revise or extend or reduce shares given in the Android settings. For a full test it is also necessary that your device is online.
Below are the backgrounds for the necessary approvals:
• Phone calls: device identification (IMEI, serial number)
• Location: GPS and network test
• Memory: read and write test
• Audio, Microphone: Audio recording and playback
• Camera, Pictures, Videos: Camera function and picture view of the test picture
• Show over other apps (Overlay): Message during the test process
• Change system settings: Brightness test
If the message appears in the Playstore: "The app may not be optimized for your device," this is due to a lack of landscape support. The functionality of the app is of course tuned to your MEDION device and deliberately designed for use in portrait format.
This app is powered by Servify (Service Lee Technologies Pvt. Ltd.). Servify is a technology platform that enables comprehensive device management.