Enjoy this Bible app containing a Protestant Bible, the (ASV) American Standard Version the Bible that can be used by Methodists.
Download this Bible app and have the Holy Word of God on your phone!
Features of the app include:
- Free Audio Bible
- Really simple to use app
- Do not require an internet connection after downloading.
- Search by book name or chapter number with quick and simple navigation between pages.
- Select and bookmark your favorite verses
- Create a list of your favorite verses
- Share them on social networks or send them by email or WhatsApp
- Change the font settings for a comfortable read
- Night mode to modify the color of the screen to protect your eyes
- Add notes to your favorite verses
- Fast keyword research
- After a break, you see the current page of the book you were last reading.
Protestant bibles, as King James Version, ASV, New International Version or English Standard Version, are Christian Bibles that comprise 39 books in the Old Testament (according to the Hebrew Bible canon) :Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers,Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings , 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations , Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
This is often contrasted with the 46 books of the Catholics Bibles, which include 7 books more according to Roman Catholic Canon.
Methodism is a movement of the Protestant Christianity, which derive his inspiration from the life and teachings of the leader John Wesley. His brother Charles Wesley and George Whitefield were also teachers and leaders of this movement.
It originated as a revival within the 18th century Church of England and spread throughout the British Empire, the United States and worldwide.
All Methodist churches accept the Scriptures as the supreme guide to faith and practice.
The New Testament consists of 27 books: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, The Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.