Find out which interesting DX HAM Radio Amateur operators are “on the air” on the amateur radio bands!
Mircules DX Cluster is an Android app that shows the info found on the international DX Cluster.
This Cluster is widely used by radio amateurs and SWL enthusiasts to find the DX "treasures" on the bands.
- All popular HF and VHF bands are included: 2m, 4m, 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m, 80m, 160m
- The last 50 DX spots on the selected band are shown in a clear list.
- The list can be automatically refreshed every 5 minutes. This is turned OFF by default and needs to be turned ON in the settings.
- The country of the DX spot is included in the list.
- No HAM license or id / password is required to use this program.
- You can choose between several clusters.
- The information is coming realtime from the international DX cluster database
- You can get QRZ.COM or HamQTH information on DX Callsigns and Spotters.
- You can see the country connected to the calsign of the DX spot and the spotter on the map.
- BETA: Bluetooth CAT support for the Yaesu FT-817nd, FT-857d and FT-897. This is the first (beta) version of CAT support so any bug reports are greatly appreciated! Go to our website (www.mircules.com) for more info or visit our YouTube channel.
If you like the app please give us a review and rating! This will help us out a lot!
If you have any remarks, bug reports or wishes for new functionality, please leave us an email.