"Department of Labour Affairs Information Station" is a mobile application developed by the Labour Affairs Bureau of the Macao Special Administrative Region Government (DSAL), so that the public can obtain various information on labour, employment, occupational safety and health and vocational training from the Labour Affairs Bureau anytime, anywhere , through this mobile application, users can not only check the "Latest News" of the Labour Affairs Bureau, but also check the following information and use the following functions:
- Mandatory holidays;
- Simulation calculation of labor rights, input monthly salary and other data to simulate calculation of "compulsory holiday to provide additional remuneration for work", "weekly leave to provide additional remuneration for work", "dismissal compensation (indefinite contract)" and "annual leave compensation";
- Training courses or examinations currently being accepted for registration, including vocational training courses, occupational safety card courses and examinations and skills tests;
- Job vacancy inquiry: search for suitable job vacancies through industry, salary level and other information;
- Personalized information: My profile, users can check the service status and information registered with the Labour Affairs Bureau;
- Written labor contract template: Enter the employer and employee personal information, work content and contract conditions, and make a labor contract.