3000 Từ tiếng anh thông dụng

Contains Ads
Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Vietnamese

- Ứng dụng bao gồm 3000 từ phổ biến nhất. Với 3.000 từ, bạn có thể hiểu hơn 90% các cuộc hội thoại tiếng Anh và tiếng Anh được sử dụng tại nơi làm việc. 10% còn lại bạn sẽ có thể học hỏi từ ngữ cảnh hoặc đặt câu hỏi về. Tuy nhiên, điều cần thiết là học các từ vựng tiếng Anh đúng, để bạn không lãng phí thời gian để cố gắng ghi nhớ những từ vựng ít khi dùng đến.


+ Danh sách từ vựng: xếp theo bảng chữ cái giúp bạn dễ tìm kiếm hơn và có kèm hình ảnh minh họa

+ Học từ đã chọn: giúp bạn đánh dấu những từ đang học, tránh quên hoặc bỏ sót

+ Từ vựng đã học: giúp bạn có thể kiểm tra lại trí nhớ của mình

+ Trắc nghiệm: thông qua những từ bạn đã đánh dấu trong phần đã học, đang học hay tất cả toàn bộ

+ Học 20 từ vựng ngẫu nhiên mỗi ngày: giúp bạn có mục tiêu để học hơn

+ Chi tiết từ vựng: nghĩa của từ, phát âm giúp bạn học phát âm tốt hơn

+ Phân loại từ vựng theo những chủ đề thông dụng nhất, việc học theo chủ đề giúp bạn ghi nhớ dễ dàng hơn

+ Lật từ flashcard : giúp nhớ những từ khó mà chưa nhớ ngay được theo kiểu flash card
- The application includes 3000 most common words. With 3,000 words, you can understand more than 90% of English and English conversations used in the workplace. The remaining 10% will be able to learn from the context or ask questions about. However, it is essential to learn the correct English words, so that you do not waste time trying to memorize words that are rarely used.


+ List of words: arranged alphabetically to make it easier for you to search and with illustrated images

+ Learn selected words: help you mark the words you are learning, avoid forgetting or omitting

+ Vocabulary learned: help you check your memory

+ Quiz: through words you have marked in the part learned, studying or all

+ Learn 20 random words every day: help you have a goal to learn

+ Detailed vocabulary: meaning of words, pronunciation to help you learn pronunciation better

+ Categorize vocabulary according to the most common topics, learning by topic helps you remember more easily

+ Flip flashcard words: help to remember difficult words that cannot be immediately remembered by flash card style
Read more
Collapse
5.0
10 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading…

What's New

Cập nhật giao diện mới.
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
January 4, 2021
Size
15M
Installs
100+
Current Version
1.1
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Permissions
Offered By
DOAN DAT
©2021 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.