Banking Calculator includes following Financial calculation features
* EMI Calculator : Arrears and Advance EMI Scheme.
* Advance EMI Calculator : Moratorium Period, Pre-Payment frequency, Update ROI, Missing EMI.
* Loan Affordability : Know the Principal Loan Amount.
* Loan Period : Know the no. of months to close the loan.
* EMI Compare :
* EMI Table : Know the EMI for different ROI and Tenure.
* Loan Interest Rate :
* Flat Rate EMI
* Fixed Principal EMI
* SBI MaxGain EMI : OverDraft facility, Moratorium Period, Pre-Payement frequency, Update ROI, Missing EMI.
* Bank Staff EMI Calculator
* SIP Returns calculator
* SIP Variable calculator : Add or Withdraw amount, Change new ROI.
* SIP Top Up calculator : Add Top Up amount
* SWP : Withdraw SIP amount at different withdrawal frequency.
* SIP Delay Cost calculator
* Target Value/ SIP planner : Know the SIP amount to achieve desired Goal.
* SIP Period calculator : Know the tenure to achieve desired goal amount at particular SIP amount
* CAGR calculator
* Present Value calculator : Calculate the current worth of a future sum of money.
* IRR calculator
* SIP Table : Know the SIP returns for different ROI and Tenure.
* STP calculator : Systematic Transfer Plan
* Fixed Deposit calculator (FD) : Cumulative, Monthly payout (MIS)..
* Recurring Deposit calculator (RD)
* RD Variable : Add new RD at different frequency period.
* FD vs RD compare
* FD(MIS) to RD transfer
* Investment withdrawal calculator
* Monthly Income Scheme (MIS) calculator
* Saving account Interest calculator
* Senior Citizen Saving Scheme calculator
* PPF calculator
* Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana calculator
* EPF calculator
* National Pension Scheme (NPS) calculator :
* Atal Pension Yojana scheme calculator
* Simple and Compound Interest calculator
* Percentage and Discount calculator
* Inflation calculator
* Income Tax calculator
* Get calculation detail report in tabular format
* Export report table details in PDF, HTML and EXCEL file format.
* View result in Graphs
* Share result over Email, Whatsapp and other messaging app.
* Save and view calculations.
* Open installed Maths calculator within app.
* Select tenure period in Years, Months, Days, or Date format.