Also included is a demo of the Intel® XDK APIs that shows how to use all of the features available.
2.0.0 release notes:
Intel® App Preview is now based on Apache* Cordova 3.5 and Intel® XDK APIs (intel.xdk.*) are now supported via Cordova plugins.
Previous versions of Intel® App Preview were based on the Intel® XDK Legacy container, a hybrid application container developed by Intel®.
Starting with this version, Intel® App Preview is based on Cordova in order to provide a better preview experience for Intel XDK projects based on Cordova.
The Intel® XDK Legacy container is deprecated and will be retired in 2015.
In order to support existing projects that use the Intel® XDK Legacy container, a new application called Intel® App Preview Legacy will be published soon.
New look: Intel® App Preview uses the Intel Clear Sans font (https://01.org/clear-sans)
New feature: 3-finger tap to stop previewing and return to Intel® App Preview
New feature: 5-finger tap for version info of Intel® App Preview and plugins
New feature: Configuration-based plugin loading
The set of Cordova plugins loaded for your app running in Intel® App Preview is based on your Intel® XDK project configuration.
This gives you a better idea of whether your project is correctly configured - a more valid "preview" experience.
See this article for more information about configuring your Intel® XDK project: https://software.intel.com/en-us/html5/articles/using-the-projects-tab
New feature: Live Layout Editing (requires early September 2014 release of Intel® XDK)
Live Layout Editing allows you to see the effect of edits on your app running in Intel® App Preview as you make them in Intel® XDK Develop tab.
New feature: Remote debugging with Google Chrome*
For set-up info and requirements: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/remote-debugging
About the Intel® XDK:
Write Your App
Emulate & Test
The Intel® XDK makes it easy for developers to check the look and feel of their apps with on-screen emulation on a wide variety of devices. Intel®’s App Preview app allows you to test your apps on a physical device.
Build for App Store
Once your app is finalized, move over to Intel®'s App Dev Center where you can package your HTML5 apps for distribution.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Key Highlights of Intel Learn Digital Skills
• A complete step-by-step approach for easy understanding
• Comprehensive tips on optimizing tablet use
• Easy-to-follow steps on everyday activities like creating an email account and online shopping
• Designed to be used by everyone – from kids to adults
★★ Trainer Kit
The first ever 8085 Emulator on Mobile devices. Now Perform 8 bit μP operations on your ANDROID device. All logical, arithmetic and register direct, indirect operations are added.
✰ Simple and elegant design
★★ PRO In built default programs - basic programs that this 8085 emulator supports. One touch to execute these programs
✰ Drag down button to get last execution results easily
✰ Stack Memory from 8000 - 9FFF
✰ All new assembler of 8085 first time on android device
✰ Now use both trainer kit and assembler on your android device
★★ PRO Save instructions as file on your device and access them any time
✰ More default programs
The app is not intended for low end devices with slower processors, you might face a lot of lag.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to microcomputer and microprocessor
2. Evolution of Microprocessors.
3. 8085 Microprocessor-Features.
4. 8085 Architecture
5. 8085-Arithmetic and logic unit (ALU)
6. 8085- Register Organization
7. 8085- Register Organization- Special purpose registers
8. 8085 Remaining blocks of microprocessor block diagram:
9. 8085 Interrupts:
10. 8085- Timing and control Unit:
11. 8085- Address, Data and Control Buses:
12. 8085- Pin configuration
13. 8085-Timing Diagram:
14. 8085- Timing Diagram- Opcode fetch Machine cycle::
15. 8085- Timing Diagram- Memory Read cycle
16. 8085- Timing Diagram- Memory Write cycle
17. 8085- Timing Diagram- I/O Read cycle
18. 8085- Instruction cycle, Machine cycle, fetch and execute cycles
19. 8085- Addressing modes
20. 8085- Addressing modes
21. 8085- Instruction and data formats:
22. Classification of instructions
23. 8085- Branch Instructions
24. 8085- Machine control and I/O Instructions
25. 8085- DATA TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
26. 8085- ARITHMETIC INSTRUCTIONS
27. 8085- Branching instructions
28. 8085- Logical instructions
29. 8085- Control instructions
30. 8085- Stack
31. 8085- Stack operation
32. 8085-Programming Example FOR PUSH & POP
34. 8085-Diagrammatic representation Subroutine:
35. 8085-software Interrupt
36. 8085-HARDWARE INTERRUPTS
37. 8085-Vectored and Non-vectored Interrupts
38. 8085-Maskable & Non-Maskable Inetrrupts
39. Interrupt driven data transfer scheme
40. Delay routine
41. "Example delay routine Introduction: "
42. I/O mapped I/O and memory mapped I/O
43. Assembly language programming examples- Addition of two 8-bit numbers whose sum is 8-bits.
44. Assembly language programming examples- Addition of two 8-bit numbers whose sum is 16 bits.
45. Assembly language programming examples-Decimal addition of two 8-bit numbers whose sum is 16 bits.
46. Assembly language programming examples- Addition of two 16-bit numbers whose sum is 16 bits or more.
47. Assembly language programming examples- Subtraction of two 8-bit Decimal numbers..
48. Assembly language programming examples- Subtraction of two 16 Ã¢â‚¬â€œbit numbers.
49. Assembly language programming examples-Multiplication of two 8-bit numbers. Product is 16-bits.
50. Assembly language programming examples- Division of a 16- bit number by a 8-bit number.
51. Assembly language programming examples-To find the largest number in a data array
52. Assembly language programming examples-To find the smallest number in a data array.
53. 8086 Microprocessor Features.
54. 8086-Internal Architecture.
55. 8086-Bus Interface unit and Execution unit
56. 8086-REGISTER ORGANISATION
57. 8086-General purpose registers and Index/Pointer register
58. 8086-Segment Registers and Instruction Pointer Register :
59. 8086-Flag Register::
61. 8086- Addressing modes :
62. 8086-Memory organization:
63. 8086-Reserved Memory Locations
64. 8086-Interrupts-Hardware Interrupts
65. 8086-Software Interrupt
66. 8086- Maximum Mode
67. 8086-MINIMUM MODE
68. 8086- Minimum mode interface
69. 8086-BUS OPERATION
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Includes all instructions of 8086 processor.
A sample program for each instruction included for simulation.
Description of each instruction is included.
Shows the values of all registers and flags.
Highlights the changed registers and flags after each instruction execution.
Allows step by step execution of instructions.
Can reset the simulation of currently executing program.
Shows the last executed and next executing instructions.
Includes some common programs for simulation.
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Voltmeter, amperemeter, ohmmeter
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
Algunos contenidos de la aplicación son:
- Aprender a usar la tableta o Tablet
- Tipos de aplicaciones y sus utilidades
- Recursos digitales educativos
- Uso responsable de las TIC
Got Battery Issues? Please contact Battery Optimizer (Energy Saver) support service at IS6106_61279@is.instantservice.com
★Battery Optimizer provides you with following energy saving benefits: ★
✔ Control Your Device Battery Usage
▪ Identifies battery draining apps and allows you to save battery life by stopping them
▪ Starts conserving battery early on by turning off less important functions
▪ Shuts off all non-emergency functions when battery is critically low so you can take emergency calls and messages
✔ Accurate Energy Consumption Information
▪ Provides you with real-time battery usage information
▪ Displays remaining standby time & remaining charge time
▪ Gives accurate battery time estimation saved by stopping an app
▪ Offers accurate energy rating of apps
✔ Quick Access & Easy Management
▪ Notification Bar Power Control
★Key Features of Intel Security Battery Optimizer (Battery Advisor & Energy Saver for Android) : ★
< SIMPLE >
► BATTERY SAVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Recommends appropriate actions based on remaining battery life (Ex. turning Bluetooth off)
► SAVING ALERT: Notifies you at the right time with simple call to action to extend battery life
► AUTOMATIC ENERGY EXTENSION: Automates battery saving actions based on your preference
► REMAINING BATTERY DETAILS: View your device’s battery life by time remaining in minutes or hours
► REMAINING CHARGE DETAILS: Know how long it will take to fully charge your device’s battery and be alerted you once the battery is fully charged.
< SMART >
► SMART ENABLER: Automatically enables all functions turned off during battery conservation mode once the device gets recharged
► SMART EXTENDER (CALL HELPER): Extend battery life while you are on a live phone call with just one tap
► SMART REMINDER: Reminds you to charge when the battery is low
► SMART MONITOR: Monitors power draining apps and allows you to free up battery life by “forcing stop” them
< ACCURATE >
► INTELLIGENT IDENTIFIER: identifies power-draining apps based on the award-winning McAfee GTI harnessing intelligence from devices worldwide
★ LANGUAGE SUPPORT ★
Now Available in English, Español, Française, Português do Brasil, Italiano, 日本語, 中文(簡体), and 中文(繁體).
★Other Intel Security丨McAfee Apps★
Free Download >> McAfee Mobile Security: http://goo.gl/OtgSD2
★About Intel Security丨McAfee ★
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/intelsecurity
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/intelsecurity
Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+intelsecurity/
Follow us on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/IntelSecurity/
One or two reviewers have commented that it isn't that difficult to write a Space Invaders game for modern mobile devices, but I think they miss the point! This app isn't primarily a Space Invaders game, it's an emulator for the Intel 8080 running on top of the Android OS. It just so happens the emulator loads and executes the original Space Invaders object code, but it could execute other 8080 code. For instance, I don't see any reason why the emulator could not be used as the basis of running the venerable CP/M Operating System on an Android (MS-DOS would require an 8086 emulator).
This emulator was originally developed by Thibault Imbert (http://www.bytearray.org/?p=622). This code ran perfectly on my PC but was EXTREMELY slow on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. All I've done is a bit of "tweaking", and added a few buttons - all credit to Thibault!
As already mentioned this app is NOT for you if you are looking for an ultra fast implementation of Space Invaders, possibly with lots of 'improved' features. That is not its intention. Don't forget this app is primarily an emulator for the Intel 8080 CPU. Here it just so happens to be running the original Space Invaders object code.
A note about colour: The original game ran in monochrome, all the objects were white on a black background. The illusion of colour (the green protective bunkers) was obtained using green cellophane strips!
I apologise, but I am not in a position to supply you all with green cellophane strips to stick on your Android screens to change the colour of the protective bunkers! I will see if this effect can be implemented at screen copy time without slowing things down too much!
This app is free and does not send you a single ad! It doesn't store your IP address or any other information about you whatsoever!
PS: don't leave this app running in the background. Stop it, or it will deplete your battery really quickly! I will fix this in an update.
Features of the app:
• 47 assembly level programs for 8086.
• All the codes are TESTED OK.
• The codes are READY TO BAKE.
• It's a lab in your hand.
• It provides user friendly interface.
Please rate the application if you like it. If you don't, tell your enemies :-P .Any errata from the users are heartily accepted. Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
*McAfee LiveSafe and McAfee All Access users will automatically receive the premium version.
Lost Your Device? Log in to McAfee Mobile Security Web Portal https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ with your registered email to track your lost device and access your backed up info.
Got Questions? Please contact us: https://service.mcafee.com/ContactTechnicalSupport.aspx or find answers: https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/support/
AV-Comparatives— Approved Mobile Product Aug 2014
AV Test—Perfect score, Jan, Mar and May 2014
★ANTITHEFT & SECURITY★
▪ CaptureCam — Silently takes a snapshot of the person holding your lost device and emails the photo to you along with the device location. Can be triggered from the McAfee Mobile Security Web Portal
▪ S.O.S — Automatically saves your last device location before it runs out of battery
▪ Device Lock — Prevent misuse of your phone and personal info by remotely locking it
▪ Remotely Wipe Data — Wipe select data or revert to factory settings
▪ Backup and Restore Data — Back up contacts and SMS on demand, or on a schedule, then restore your information to your new device*
▪ Locate and Track — Find your lost or stolen device at McAfee Web Portal by launching “Find Device Wizard” for step by step help
▪ Alarm — Initiate a remote alarm to locate your device if it’s hiding nearby
▪ Uninstall Protection— Keep a thief or another user from uninstalling McAfee Mobile Security and accessing your tablet or phone
▪ Remotely manage your mobile security from one central web portal or even via SMS texts using any smartphone or tablet
▪ Multi-User App Profiles — You control what apps others see on your device**
▪ App Lock — Lock apps with sensitive content to protect your privacy**
▪ App Protection — Scan apps and get reports about apps that may put your personal data at risk
▪ Call Blocker and SMS Filter — Easily block unwanted calls, numbers, and texts*
▪ Local or international SMS fees charged when you use certain security features
▪ McAfee Security & Antivirus is available in 33 languages
▪ *SMS Blocker and SMS restore are not available for devices running Android version 4.4 (KitKat) and above
▪ **App Lock & App Profile are available for all Android prior to Android L (5.0)
▪ Home Screen Widget – Keeps you up to date about your security status and lets you fix an issue with just one tap
▪ Battery Optimizer – Estimates remaining battery life in minutes/hours and offers battery saving recommendations by turning off less important functions
▪ Memory Cleanup – Reminds you which apps are running in the background using up your device memory (listed from highest to lowest RAM consumption)
★ANTIVIRUS & WEB PROTECTION★
▪ Antivirus — Scan for malicious code from files, SMS, SD card, apps and Internet downloads. Real-time detection of malware in files
▪ Safe Mobile Web Surfing — Protection against web threats by blocking access to risky sites from texts, emails, QR codes and social networking sites
▪ Wi-Fi Security — Alerts you of unsecured Wi-Fi connections
▪ Award-Winning Phone Support
▪ Media Upload
▪ An Ad Free app environment
Other Intel Security / McAfee Apps
▪ Free Battery Optimizer (Energy Saver) >> http://goo.gl/2PCPwk
About Intel Security (McAfee)
Please visit our website https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/ to learn more about us!
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/intelsecurity
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/IntelSecurity
Follow us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+IntelSecurity/