Since an update I can no longer make payments as the display screen size is too big which means the submit button is unavailable. Have tried to alter in settings but the display size doesn't change and hitting the enter button to try and pay has no effect. Please correct it so I can pay my rent!!!
The update still hasn't fixed the display issue despite me raising this with them at the beginning of the year. They eventually responded to tell me that it was fine and no one else was having this issue. A 5 sec look at the comments says this isn't true. I can't submit a payment as it won't size correctly on my screen so it cuts off before the submit button. Ridiculous.
Decided to download the app in the hope it would save time. I've only manage to make one payment since installing this app. There is an error sign 502 which keeps coming up. So I have no choice but to uninstall this app which is a shame. It would have made life easy for all if it worked.
Since the update won't let me add another recipient. Also won't let me use a debit card for payment saying I must use a credit card. You have ruined your app all pay. Please fix
Can't use it to pay my rent! The screen is messed up and you can't scroll or access half of the buttons. It's been like this for ages but the app owner clearly doesn't care!
Worst app ever. Can't add a recipient due to some random error message then try to do a one off payment and get "can't use a credit card on this account, use a debit card" so I use a debit card and "can't use a debit card on this account use a credit card".
--New in 2.3.0--
– Payment History – Access your last 20 card transactions made through allpay during the previous 6 months
– Security Enhancements – Enhancements to security protocols protecting details transmitted from the app
– Automatic Updater – Future enhancements will redirect you to the app store for updates
– General bug fixes – General bug fixes and maintenance updates
– Please note – The minimum supported operating system version has changed to Android 4.2.1 and above