Since an update I can no longer make payments as the display screen size is too big which means the submit button is unavailable. Have tried to alter in settings but the display size doesn't change and hitting the enter button to try and pay has no effect. Please correct it so I can pay my rent!!!
The update still hasn't fixed the display issue despite me raising this with them at the beginning of the year. They eventually responded to tell me that it was fine and no one else was having this issue. A 5 sec look at the comments says this isn't true. I can't submit a payment as it won't size correctly on my screen so it cuts off before the submit button. Ridiculous.
Worst app ever. Can't add a recipient due to some random error message then try to do a one off payment and get "can't use a credit card on this account, use a debit card" so I use a debit card and "can't use a debit card on this account use a credit card".
Worst app ever, you can store bank cards but can not use them, it only works if you enter the card details again, stored card function is faulty as it gives a 502 error if you try to use the stored card. Great if you like re entering all the information each time you want to make a payment. App developers obviously dont want to fix it.
This app is now useless to me, since the last update I cannot use it as it doesn't fit the screen. Resizing issue, please correct this developers!
Used to be great since update text size has ballooned in size making the app totally unusable.... Shame huawei p8 lite 2017 android 7 Total total tosh
--New in 2.3.0--
– Payment History – Access your last 20 card transactions made through allpay during the previous 6 months
– Security Enhancements – Enhancements to security protocols protecting details transmitted from the app
– Automatic Updater – Future enhancements will redirect you to the app store for updates
– General bug fixes – General bug fixes and maintenance updates
– Please note – The minimum supported operating system version has changed to Android 4.2.1 and above