This app helps those affected by the medical-psychological examination (colloquial idiot test or Depperl test) with the MPU preparation:
*** Now also with mini MPU test ***
MPU help provides initial insights into what to expect in the MPU and how you can prepare for it:
* Terms of an MPU and answers to frequently asked questions that those concerned have about the MPU
* MPU lexicon with important MPU terms that everyone should know
* Basic rules that must be observed for every assessment
* Several videos introducing MPU
* Mini MPU test to get an impression of what kind of questions await you in the MPU and how you would currently deal with them
* Dates of professional and proven MPU preparation seminars
* Sometimes also vouchers
Contrary to what the colloquial term "idiot test" suggests, the MPU does not test intelligence. Rather, it is checked, among other things, what the person concerned has recognized and changed. For this it is very advantageous to have a certain basic knowledge of your topics (alcohol, drugs, traffic irregularities, criminal offenses). In addition, it is important to have dealt with important psychological issues before the MPU in order to be able to deal with your own case in a targeted manner.
Preparing in advance of the MPU alone, without outside help, overwhelms many MPU sufferers, which is shown by the regularly high failure rates. The app presented here clarifies something, gives insights into the contents of an MPU and shows what a good MPU preparation should include.