Master challenges in industrial maintenance with bitnamic CONNECT, the app for mobile collaboration worldwide (formerly known as VIOS).
The smart service solution bitnamic CONNECT offers a wide set of features and modules to handle daily challenges in maintenance and service efficiently. Communicate with experts location-independently via video session, exchange messages and media, analyze 3D models and much more! All you need is a smartphone, tablet or notebook with an internet connection.
In addition, bitnamic CONNECT can also be used in combination with augmented reality and mixed reality smart glasses - such as models from RealWear and Vuzix or Microsoft HoloLens 1 & 2.
With Remote Maintenance, service technicians on site and experts from all over the world can be linked digitally. The software, which was specially designed for industry, connects both participants in an interactive video conference.
- Open an online audiovisual session with an expert or other users from your contact list
- Video sessions with anonymous participants are also possible using a combination of service number and password
- Use the integrated laser pointer to point out specific elements
- Take snapshots of the video session in progress and add annotations for better understanding
- Exchange documents such as photos, videos, documents, etc.
- Illuminate hard-to-see areas with the integrated flashlight
- The expert can share his screen, too
- Invite additional participants to an ongoing session and host a multiconference
- Recall past sessions online at any time in the service case history
- Incl. embedded mobile optimization and automatic reconnection (the video session is not interrupted)
The 3D Manager makes it possible to explain and analyze complex components without making them permanently available.
- Easy to use (no previous knowledge required)
- Upload 3D/CAD models that can be retrieved quickly after one-time conversion
- Use a variety of helpful tools for viewing and manipulating 3D models (including zoom, transparency slider and adjustable exploded view)
- Add colored annotations to 3D models
- Synchronous, interactive access from both participant sides during a Remote Maintenance session
- Optimized for use on mobile devices
- Data protection: No storage of data on the end device
Exchanging messages and media via our instant messenger leads to fast troubleshooting in many service cases - even before the actual Remote Maintenance session.
- Use all the functions of well-known instant messaging services to communicate with experts, colleagues or other users (asynchronous sending/receiving of messages and media, status update, etc.).
- Open group chats for even more efficient knowledge sharing
- Take a look at your contact list to see instantly which experts or technicians are currently available
- Optimized for use in industrial environments
- SSL-encrypted data exchange (GDPR-compliant)
Instructions can be created in advance and accessed by technicians on site to solve problems independently.
- Easily create, edit, and walk through step-by-step instructions
- Manual control of instructions (work at your own pace)
- Automatically share instructions with all experts and technicians on your team
Organize and plan work processes and meetings even better with the session scheduling module.
- Create as many online meetings as you need
- Invite team members from your contact list or add external participants via email invitation
- Use the module, e.g., for regular team meetings, product demonstrations, customer presentations, online trainings, further education or for the organization and execution of commissionings
The operation of bitnamic CONNECT is very simple and intuitive. The smart service solution is available in multiple languages.