"Learning to read, Save the beasts" is an educational game - ABC alphabet and pre-school learning to read by syllables and letters in Russian and Ukrainian. Preparing for school for children 3 to 4 years of age and older. We learn letters, syllables and learn to read in the process of an exciting educational game for children - preschoolers from 3 to 7 years.
The evil Snow Queen froze the magic letters of the alphabet and the animals were captured. And only your smart kid can save them, for which he must learn the letters of the alphabet and make words - the names of animals.
Collecting from the letters of the alphabet of the word, the child hears the sound of each letter of the alphabet, which allows the baby to subconsciously remember the letters and their sound. And after your clever little girl will save all animals, a smart kid will have an informative game - a quiz in which a preschooler can consolidate his knowledge of letters and reading skills.
At the end of the quiz, a joyful rabbit will dance an incendiary dance for the baby, encouraging the child to continue the fun preschool learning to read!
The application uses an effective sound method of teaching reading, similar to the Zaitsev’s cubes technique and the principles of the Montessori technique, namely:
WE DO NOT NEED ABC AND LETTER. AND WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ALPHABET!
To learn to read, the kid does not have to know the names of the letters. Common: mom bought the alphabet for children or a primer, the child learned the letters, even learned the alphabet, but cannot read. His words are not glued.
The famous teacher Nikolai Zaitsev claims - the alphabet is harmful for kids! In the alphabet and alphabet for each letter of the alphabet, a picture is given: A - stork, B - hippo, etc. When we learn to read in the alphabet, the baby will remember both the letter and the picture, but how then to explain to him that a zebra - a stork - a lizard - a heron, flickering in his mind, should form the word "hare"? How to teach your child to read?
Instead, in the Learning to Read - Save the Beasts ”application , the child does not learn the alphabetical names of letters, but their“ sound ”or sounds from which the baby can easily assemble a word.
The game provides 2 modes of reading instruction:
1. Learn to spell - great for the child to learn letters and understand the basics of reading. It is recommended to start with this particular learning mode - it is very effective for memorizing letters and learning to read short words.
2. Learn to read by syllables (warehouses) - for children who already know the letters. By “syllables” the “Zaitsev’s cubes” technique means “warehouses” - that is, combination of consonant and vowel: for example, ko-ro-va, ko-sh-ka. Learning to read on such short syllables is much easier for a child than on complex "school" syllables. And the easier it is to learn to read, the more effective!
WHAT YOUR BABY WILL LEARN:
• Learn the letters of the Russian alphabet quickly and fun
• We develop phonemic hearing by collecting letters and listening to their sound
• We replenish the vocabulary with many new words in Russian
• Learning to read by syllables and letters
• Learn a lot of new animals
• We consolidate the acquired reading skills in the process of an exciting quiz
• Educational games for children in Russian for 5 and 6 years old
• We do not teach children the alphabet - we teach them to read!
• Preschool education and school preparation for children from 4 years old free
The game’s interface for children is built in accordance with the principle of the Montessori educational system - “Help me do it myself!”. It is so simple that a baby from 3 years old will figure it out in a minute and will learn the letters of the alphabet with joy and smile, and his happy parents will be able to take a break!
Learning to read has never been such an informative and interesting activity!
This free version of the educational game contains 4 training levels. The full version contains all 16 learning levels, arranged in increasing complexity of words. If at the first level words consist of 2-3 letters, then at the last of 7-8 letters.