The well-designed 1800+ levels will guide you to master all the country knowledge (flags, capital, maps and locations on the world map, and currencies) with ease & fun.
- Designed for flag fans, geography fans and anyone who wants to learn the basic information such as capitals, maps and currencies of countries.
- Extremely easy to use, in spite of the comprehensive learning material.
- You decide what to learn: choose from flags, capital cities, maps and locations on the world map, and currencies.
- You decide which continent to focus on: choose from Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
- Effective and fun teaching and training method: learn and train first with ease and then challenge yourself with pressure.
- Calculated amount of repetition for efficient memorization.
- Well-designed 1830 levels in three difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard) for mastering all the country information step by step.
- Feedback after each level including the opportunity to review your mistakes.
- NEW! Device-specific pronunciation for countries and capitals.
- Explore the countries on your own either continent by continent or all countries at once.
- Easily configure the game: enable/disable sounds, reset the progress, and more.
- Info screen offers detailed explanation of how to make the most of the app.
- Choose your preferred theme.
- Absolutely no ads.
- Works completely offline.
Country Mania is a fun & educational game that helps you effectively learn flags, capital cities, maps & locations on the world map and currencies of all the countries in the world.
Before you start a level, you need to choose what you want to learn, and which continent you want to focus on, as well as the difficulty of the levels (see below). Of course, if you already have a very good knowledge of the countries, you can choose to mix everything including the learning content and the continents.
The app has 3 difficulty modes: Easy, Medium, and Hard.
Easy levels have only 4 options to choose from, and give you 3 lives and plenty of time to finish each level.
Medium levels give you 5 options, only 2 lives, and slightly less time.
Hard levels present 6 (more challenging!) options for each question, you can't make any mistakes, and have even less time.
We recommend going through each difficulty mode, from Easy to Hard, unless you have prior knowledge of what you're trying to learn.
Each level is designed to teach what you choose to learn (flags, capitals, maps, etc.) of only a small number of countries. Make sure you memorize the information before you start a level.
On the Learning screen, what you choose to learn is highlighted while the rest of the information is greyed out. In this way, you know automatically which section of knowledge should be focused on.
On the Training screen, a level concentrates on the new knowledge you’ve just learnt, but occasionally questions from previous levels can also appear to make sure you're retaining the knowledge.
To pass a level, you need to answer all the questions within the time limit. Also, you only have a limited number of tries (mistakes you can make). But don't worry - if you fail a level, you can retry as many times as you want.
Since feedback has been proven vital in effective learning, after completing a level you'll get some number of stars. One star is awarded for finishing the level. You’ll get the second star for finishing without any mistakes, and the third star for finishing in half or less of the time you're given.
Please note: it's not necessary to collect all 3 stars in a level to move further.
From time to time you will encounter challenge levels. Instead of teaching what you choose to learn of a few new countries, these levels test what you’ve learnt so far to check if you’re good enough to move further.
Acknowledgements: app icon from vecteezy.com
Have fun learning!