AS SEEN ON: Treehugger.com, Macworld.co.uk, The Register, BikeRadar.com, Road.cc, BBC.co.uk and CTC.org.uk
A car satnav uses roads only, the Bike Hub cycle satnav uses roads *and* cycle paths, including Sustrans routes. Bike Hub app also uses bike-friendly cut-throughs and short-cuts.
"Discovered new, pleasant & direct routes that are right on my doorstep!" @KarlonSea
"I thought the fastest way to work was 18:40 minutes but after 2 years doing various different routes, you showed me a path and a couple of shortcuts that have reduced it to 16:50! Gob smacked!" Andrew Norton, by email
App features true turn-by-turn navigation, with voice instructions and vibrating alerts.
The cycle routing - note: UK-only - is done via CycleStreets.net. This bicycle journey planning website uses mathematical graph theory algorithms to quickly work out great bike routes. But it's not just nodes and networks, Bike Hub mapping benefits from local, expert 'community' knowledge.
Choose ‘Quickest route' and you’ll be directed via roads (although not dual carriageways or motorways). Don’t care to mingle with motorised traffic? Choose ‘Quietest route' and the app will use OpenCycleMap to guide you along back-streets and, where available and sensible, cycle routes. The 'Balanced route' provides a good mix between the two extremes of 'Fastest route' and 'Quietest route'.
The Bike Hub app avoids hills where possible.
BIKE SHOP FINDER
Fire up the Bike Hub app to locate the nearest bike shops in a six mile radius.
TOURING OR TRAINING
Journey planner can suggest A to B routes of up to a maximum of 100 miles. For A to B to C routes use the 'via' function with + sign.
* Info on the Cycle to Work scheme
* Cycling and the law
* Best ever quotes about cycling.
Do not pedal & navigate. Instead use a handlebar mount for your phone. If you decide to follow this app's suggested journey take extra care on any unfamiliar sections. Proceed at your own risk as routes change and quality cannot be guaranteed. Dismount when routing suggests using footways as shortcuts. Do not use when driving a car: routing is bike-specific.
Route finding requires access to online mapping so, to use the journey planning, the Bike Hub app requires wifi or a mobile phone signal.
App relies on the network node coding of the Cyclestreets chaps and they, in turn, rely on the dedicated volunteers who upload fixes and new points of interest to OpenStreetMap. Please consider signing up to OpenStreetMap.org and using a free OSM editing app such as Mapzen POI Collector which lets you add businesses, local amenities and other places of interest to OpenStreetMap, direct from your phone. Or consider becoming part of the OSM community by adding data via your desktop with online services such as mapzen.cloudmade.com.
This app is free because it was funded by the Bike Hub levy. This is a voluntary levy on most of the bicycles and bits sold in UK bike shops. The Bike Hub levy is operated by the Bicycle Association of GB and the Association of Cycle Traders. BikeHub.co.uk is the news and features website funded by the levy scheme. The Bike Hub app was commissioned by BikeHub.co.uk editor Carlton Reid and produced by Tinderhouse.
Feedback on this app is welcome. Contact email@example.com or @bikehub on Twitter. Please consider rating the app. Thanks.
For improved mobility, take advantage of the different services offered by this application for smartphones and tablets:
- Locate your current position through geolocation and display interactive maps. Different plans and maps available : Michelin maps, lite maps and aerial maps.
- Quickly and accurately calculate routes in car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian mode from your current location, a specific address or a contact address and optimise your travel with :
• Display of multiple route options including journey times without traffic, estimated journey times based on current traffic levels, the distance for each route and the estimated distance and cost for each route (toll fees, vignette fees and fuel prices that can be personalised according to petrol prices and vehicle type).
• Display your route in either map or road map mode and feature all the key stages of your journey.
- Find an address
In addition, numerous options enabling you to display:
- Car parks, petrol stations AND real-time traffic
- Hotels and restaurants from the MICHELIN guides and tourist information from the MICHELIN Green Guides, as well as the ability to calculate your route with a single click !
- Whether it’s a business trip or holidays and travel, use the ViaMichelin application to travel with peace of mind. Day after day, we look for ways in which to improve mobility in order to bring you greater efficiency and fun. We work on your behalf with passion and enthusiasm.
ViaMichelin offers maps for across the world including Europe and, of course, the United Kingdom, with maps and plans for towns and cities: London map, Birmingham map, Manchester map, but also Liverpool, Bristol… Road and motorway traffic is also available for Europe and the UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol traffic…)
NB : You will need to authorise access to your contacts in order to directly complete data fields with contact addresses.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Drive smartly with the MICHELIN application range
Discover a package of free, interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your trips
-Maintain your tyres and vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar: advice on checking and maintaining your vehicle
o MICHELIN Navigation: GPS, community road alerts and real-time traffic information
o ViaMichelin: mapping and route calculation
-Enjoy your travels:
o MICHELIN Hotels: real-time booking
o MICHELIN Restaurants: restaurant search and booking
o MICHELIN Travel: a wealth of information from the Green Guide
Any ideas for improving your application? Share your ideas by leaving a comment on the store or by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your feedback which enables us to continually improve our travel products and services.
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Naviki offers Europe-wide best route planning for bicycles and an impressive documentation of your cycling activities. Optionally for everyday, leisure, mountain bike and racing bike Naviki provides ideal connections between any start and destination addresses, it immediately shows your routes on a map and navigates to your target by spoken navigation instructions and arrows on the display. Naviki easily records your own ways and synchronises them with www.naviki.org. The result is an impressive personal collection of ways! Simple and practical: Plan routes on www.naviki.org and transmit them to the App with just one click.
Naviki’s most important functions at a glance:
Simply enter your start and destination, immediately get your customised route with the most important additional information.
Spoken instructions and pleasantly large navigation arrows on your display. By means of spoken instructions, the phone can remain in your pocket which is energy-saving. Spontaneous deviation from a planned route is no problem - Naviki automatically calculates a new route to your destination.
Gives you the cycle tracks for your daily activities. Prefers minor roads, bicycle lanes, rather short and straight routes as well as easy accessible and solid surfaces.
Your cycle routes for tourism and leisure activities. Prefers officially signposted cycle tracks, easy accessible and solid surfaces, minor roads and a nice natural environment.
MOUNTAIN BIKE ROUTING
Your routes for great MTB experiences! Prefers unsealed surfaces, single trails, distinguished and signposted MTB routes as well as forest and country tracks.
RACING BIKE ROUTING
Racing bike routes for fascinating fast trips! Prefers sealed and smooth surfaces, tracks allowing high-speed cycling, minor roads, a scenic environment.
"SHORTER ROUTE" ROUTING
Particularly attractive to reach a destination quickly and directly.
Download high quality Naviki maps on your smartphone and then use them independent of internet access.
For all routes Naviki provides a height profile, the highest and lowest points and the total altitude to be cycled upwards.
Speed, average speed and distance traveled are always in view. During navigation and recording the speedometer is automatically displayed.
RECORDING YOUR OWN PATHS
Just one tap and Naviki records the path you cycle and stores it in your personal Naviki cloud. Easily create an impressive statistic on www.naviki.org! You can always add an individual description to each path.
Plan comfortably on the web and then immediately use your routes via App: transmit your routes from www.naviki.org to your Naviki App by just one click.
LISTS FOR MEMORISED AND RECORDED PATHS
Clearly arranged lists show your recorded paths and the routes you calculated via web or Naviki App. Thus you have always access to your personally most important bicycle routes.
Extras: Turn-by-turn navigation and leisure routing as an in-app purchase are € 3.79 each. Mountain bike routing and racing bike routing are € 4.79 each. Offline Maps starting from € 4,79.
Routes can also be recorded, based on GPS readings. Tracks can be adjusted to the ground altitude.
Possible routes are shown on top of Google maps, with colors representing different inclinations. This is of vital importance to bikers and hikers, that frequently prefer to avoid steep slopes. The route's highest and lowest points are also depicted graphically, through 'peak' and 'valley' icons.
Routes can be analyzed on the map, by their coloring, or through their summary and details, accessible from the menu. They can also be saved on the phone's storage, for future reference. An altitude profile graph is available, to better visualize the elevations along the route.
All data concerning routes and the actual user's position is only used internally to the application, and is not shared in any way. See full details here: http://www.bikerouteplanner.net/privacy.html
Info about bike routes is available for Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US. Other countries' users can plan routes based on normal roads.
The application is configurable. It may use metric or imperial distance units. It can be set to always show your location, and also to keep the map centered on it. Some data about you can be entered, to support estimation of calorie consumption.
Although BikeRoutePlanner is not directed to car drivers, it is also possible to search routes for automobiles.
Several new features will be added shortly. Further down the development road-map is the implementation of several other features, that will make Bike Route Planner a complete companion for your cycling and hiking activities.
BikeRoutePlanner was developed by a frequent bike commuter, that felt that some navigation and route planning needs were yet to be fulfilled.
Altitudes may seem irregular due to GPS's altitude inaccuracy: this can be solved by selecting 'Simplify and adjust to ground', in the 'Route' menu.
Avoid recording very long routes, with many GPS readings, as this can exhaust the phone's memory!
How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.
AllTrails is THE app for exploring the outdoors.
Going on a trip to a national park? Looking for a place near home to hike, bike, or run? Searching for something new to do on the weekends?
Even in a big city you might be surprised by how much nature surrounds you, and never has it been easier to discover and share!
Browse through guides for 50,000 trails across North America complete with photos, reviews, and tracks for outdoor activities including everything from hiking and mountain biking to fly-fishing and snowshoeing.
• Browse or search for trails closest to you
• See community photos, reviews, and tracks
• View topographic maps and routes for trails
RECORD & SHARE
• Track your activities with your phone's GPS
• Add geo-tagged photos to your recorded tracks
• Easily share your adventures with friends
• Add new trails not already in our database
• Read and write trail reviews
• Share your photos with others
• Syncs with your AllTrails.com account
• Access our entire trail database without Internet
• National Geographic TOPO! maps (US only)
• 250+ Trails Illustrated maps (US only)
• Save map areas to your phone for offline use
• Create trip plans & routes with Map Editor
• Print maps on-demand before hitting the trail
Access more AllTrails Pro features on our website: http://alltrails.com/pro
Go out and rediscover the outdoors!
Show motorcycle routes near to your current location
Show routes by country, region or text search.
Add great new roads easily as you discover them, re-review existing routes and add your own comments.
App Recommended by:
Moto Et Motards (FR)
Motorrad Abenteuer (DE)
Motorcycle Monthly (UK)
Pro Motor (NL)
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure (UK)
Including over 120 named mountain bike trails, totalling over 220 kilometres of fat tire bliss.
Trail inventory updated to autumn 2013.
Find and ride Squamish's classic mountain bike trails such as:
Crouching Squirrel Hidden Monkey
Meet Your Maker
As well as many new gems like:
Word of Mouth
Hoods in the Woods
And many more.
- Location based services allow you to view your location on the map.
- Browse a complete listing of Squamish trails to find and zoom-to the selected trail.
- Use common touch screen gestures to browse the map.
The base map is constantly updated with new trails as they're built, and we'll be making regular updates to the app to keep our users current.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
The app provides door-to-door route plans with options that will suit all levels of cycling capability.
· Route options
o Easier Routes – Avoid heavy traffic
o Balanced Routes – Expect some traffic
o Direct Routes – possible heavy traffic
· Save routes for offline use
· Avoid difficult junction manoeuvres
· Avoid Hills
· Navigation / audible warnings when off route
· Take bike on Train
· Use Dublin Bikes Hire Bikes
· Calorie counter / chocolate bar index
· Themed Routes
· Elevation information
The app is being continually developed and expanded, routing data is being updated and improved.
Have we missed a good cycle route?, please let us know by pressing the feedback button.
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
We built an app to match the reputation.
★ Maximum battery duration – enjoy day-long tour rides knowing that battery power will last.
★ No Internet connection needed – will not send tracked data over the Internet, leveraging both privacy and battery duration at the same time.
★ Record your rides – activities are saved to standard GPX track files.
★ FenceGuard technology – easily hide the location of your home, workplace, or other private places from the track files.
★ Maximum privacy – track data is stored only on the device, not sent over the Internet; you can also disable tracking entirely.
★ Profiles – switch the profile when you switch the bike, maintain settings and statistic for all your vehicles or sports.
★ Maps – offline or online, Google map with terrain, satellite, traffic, auto-rotate and follow, 3D view…
★ Speedometer – beautiful graphical/digital speedo shows your instant, average and maximum speeds at all times.
★ GPS Cockpit – shows distance, duration, altitude, ascent, descent, energy, power¹, climb power¹, acceleration, pace, temperature², odometer, clock…
★ Bicycle bell – sounded automatically on braking, or manually by tapping/shaking/knocking the device.
★ Moving sounds – great for silent bikes that startle pedestrians.
★ Flashlight – make yourself noticeable in low visibility conditions.
★ HUD mode – put the device behind the windshield of your car and view readings in reflection!
★ Tally sounds – hear a sound when a milestone is reached, for example every 5 miles or every 30 minutes.
★ Relaunch after forceful reboot – app is there for you even when unexpected things happen.
★ Own GPS algorithms – does not depend on Google Play Services.
★ Passive GPS mode – can be used alonside another GPS app (like My Tracks, Strava, Endomondo, etc), without consuming extra battery power.
★ Keep screen on / Keep above lockscreen – access the app without unlocking the device.
★ Simple to use and clean interface – easy to operate with sweaty fingers or gloves.
★ Widgets (Desktop & Lock Screen)
★ Portrait / Landscape screen modes
¹ Watts, or Watts per kg/lb. No external sensors like ANT+ or similar are needed.
² Ambient temperature sensor is only available on some devices.
App is very useful for commute, tour, mountain bike, downhill, road, running, walking, triathlon, car driving, …
Great as Google's My Tracks replacement.
Perfect for use on a handlebar mount, in an armband, on a dashboard, in a pocket, or in a bag.
PRO key: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sublimis.urbanbiker.key
The routes between nodes are available for approximately 90% of the area. The routes are delivered by OpenFietsKaart.nl that gets its data from OpenStreetMap.org. Everyone can help completing the route network. See the help in BikeNode for more information.
Within BikeNode you can switch between the standard map view an the satellite view. Driving and walking navigation are integrated and with Streetview you can view around at a node.
Offline mode is not available in this app. The app is online only and requires an internet connection. This means the app always provides you with the most up-to-date public transport information.
Following feedback from the iPhone app and demand, PTV have now created a dedicated Android app.
What you can do
• Simple access to Journey Planner with immediate results.
• New navigation system to quickly access features via a sliding menu.
• Easy to save, access and rename your favourite stations, stops and journeys.
• Fewer touches to complete key tasks like accessing your favourites or viewing your Next 5 services.
• More opportunities to personalise the app and set your own custom preferences.
• Disruptions provide a summary of the disruption and a click through to the website if you need more information. There are also links to the operator’s social media feeds.
• Transport network maps for metropolitan train and tram, V/Line and Nightrider.
• All bus and train information shown in the PTV app is scheduled timetable information.
• Tram information shown in minutes is from tramTRACKER®, those shown in times are scheduled (timetable) services.
• Re-tap menu option to return to default options.
• Context sensitive help screens on key features.
• Improvements to the quality of data, especially by making the app online only.
• Designed for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (version 4.0) or higher.
• App will not work on Honeycomb operating system (version 3.0) or lower.