$1000 challenges mostly fail because suddenly there is no customer demand for the targeted product. Because of this it takes waaaayyyy too long to accumulate profit to buy bigger trucks with larger storage capacity and it gets boring.
Runs well, fun. Fun but gets boring and repetitive fast. Seemed like I had to grind just for the second truck. Uninstalling for space would play again after updates.
Boring. They need to add a lot of new features in order to successful. This Hage has so many glitches...
Gotta say I like it its addicting and fun ive only been playing it for two days and I have the second truck oh and here,s a tip for you who want the second truck just raise the price of the food you sell by holding the icon and change the price easy peasy!
Addictive Playing on a S6. Runs smooth. Hasn't crashed on me yet and I've been playing a couple days now. Very simple menus. Love it!
Not a big fan of glitches Wouldve been a great game if it wasnt for the glitches and lag. Uninstalling.
Important to players with existing game! Set your prices for food items before playing your next turn.
Change log 2.3.1
• Added adjustable prices for food items, you can now change the selling price of food items
• Added level indicator for when items unlock
• Added a daily total popup
• Added new animation and BG animation
• Fixed Start and Exit buttons responsiveness
• Fixed tutorial responsiveness
• Improved tutorial
• Added a few tips in the newspaper popup
• Bug fixes
• Code enhancements