Change all your wireframes to tappable app prototype in sec.
Collaborate, gather feedback and share the result with your team or client.
Simple Mobile prototyping! Easy.
In addition to the comprehensive library of pre-built components, you have the option to "sketch" your wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures and finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
Mockups.me lets you create wireframes of websites and apps on your tablet.
Design interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures.
• Sketch website and mobile app wireframe layouts with simple finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
• Insert interactive wireframe components from the component toolbox, including menus, tabs, accordions, and more, to quickly capture your design idea.
• If you are already using Balsamiq on your desktop, import your Balsamiq bmml files into your Android tablet with high-fidelity and edit them as you wish. You can export back to Balsamiq or as images/PDF once you are done.
This version will be dropped very soon. Please use POP 2.0 instead.
Download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.woomoo.pop
Hand-drawn wireframes to tappable app prototypes! POP helps you make interactive prototype with ease. If you can draw, you can design apps.
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on your phone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"All developers need to do with POP is draw a user interface on paper, take photos of their sketches, and turn them into a tappable demo in the app." - TechCrunch
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
1. Draw your app screens on paper.
2. Take pictures and link them together.
3. Play and get feedback!
- Designers : demo and refine the app flow.
- Project managers : communicate between customers and team.
- Startups : pitch your big idea to VC.
- Students : learn UX/UI design.
The POP Team
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
Marvel lets you turn any sketch into an app demo in minutes, just draw your screens on paper, then take a photo using Marvel to link them together to form your prototype.
Join over 100,000 others and start bringing your ideas to life.
Perfect for aspiring entrepreneurs, designers, UXers, product managers, startups, students and businesses that need to quickly prototype ideas to share with clients and teams.
It’s super simple to get started, all you need is a pen and some paper!
- Draw your app screens on paper, whiteboards (or napkins!) then take photos of each screen using the app.
- Once you’re happy you can link each screen together using touch areas to form your app demo!
- You can share prototypes using Email, SMS or Twitter.
- Everything is synced with Dropbox and pushed to your Marvel web account with is automatically set-up for you at www.marvelapp.com
You can keep in touch on this G+ page: https://www.google.com/+SharkearMockingPal
* You can easily erase, move, send to back, bring to front and resize the stencils.
* Multiple pages within a project.
* Preview mode.
* You can add buttons to link pages, add animations between transition.
* Live Share your work, so people can see what you are building while you are building it. Just send them the link and they will be able to see it on any browser, mobile or desktop. YOU SHOULD USE THIS ONLY ON WI-FI. It is a internet data consumer.
* Export to PNG.
* Snap to guides makes it a lot easier to draw aligned elements.
* Full Undo/Redo capabilities so you can experiment at ease.
* You can create a bigger canvas than your device and pan it around using the Panning mode.
* D-PAD for fine control.
You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
The smartphone is next to the PC keyboard and serves as a specially tailored keypad for CorelDraw or PhotoPaint.
(This app is used as an accessibility tool for speeding up work while Corel is running on the computer)
With just one touch functions can be performed that otherwise would require tedious keystrokes:
There are two selectable layouts that supports CorelDraw (X5 and X6) and CorelPhotoPaint.
The connection to your computer is done via WLAN/WiFi.
In order to use the app, a corresponding receive program has to be installed on your computer. On your PC, go to: www.dirtyhand.me to the page “download”.
Tra le funzionalità di Paper+ Prototype:
• Crea un Prototipo: aggiungi le foto dell'applicazione di cui vuoi creare un prototipo e collegale tra di loro con le aree attive. Le aree attive sono dei rettangoli che tu stesso protrai disegnare con facilità per individuare quali saranno gli elementi della UI da far utilizzare all'utente.
• Esegui un prototipo: fai provare ad un utente il prototipo che hai creato, per osservare quanto usabile è la tua applicazione. L'utente avrà l'impressione di utilizzare un'app già terminata, senza dover più essere schiavi di fogli, penne, matite, righelli e quant'altro.
• Consulta lo storico: rileggi il riepilogo delle azioni degli utenti, per accorgerti di errori di progettazione e usabilità. Paper+ si occuperà al posto tuo di memorizzare tutte le informazioni che ti servono.
• Condividi il tuo prototipo: grazie al Bluetooth, alla Email e a tanti altri metodi, potrai condividere il tuo prototipe con altri dispositivi che hanno installato Paper+ Prototype senza doverlo replicare a mano.
• E tanto altro ancora!
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
mockupCreator currently has two themes preloaded:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Microsoft Windows 7
Will soon be available web themes and for other operative systems
- insert text function
- insert custom images
- zoom optimization
- bug fixing on delete function
- image library
- lock all function
- iOS theme
- Cration of projects with multiple pages
- Add and edit objects on each page
- Export each page to jpg format file
- Setup and uninstall themes
With DesignStudio, you can:
- Create designs at your desired size
- Create web page mockups and layouts in seconds
- Create full Icon Packs*
- Create QR Codes with either a URL or text
- Create Business Cards
- Create LOL Pics
- Create Post Cards
- Create CD/DVD/BluRay Disc Labels
- Create HD Wallpapers
- Create Tablet Wallpapers
- Create 8x10 and 4x6 designs
- Save designs to camera roll
- Export images to email
- Export images to PDF
- Export full zipped Icon Packs
- Export directly to your Dropbox account
All in landscape OR portrait mode!
DesignStudio lets you create amazing works of art in MINUTES!
- Features over 150 SubtlePatterns background tiles
- Drawing layers
- Text layers with over 75 font choices
- Photo layers
- Camera Roll Photo layers
- Over 450 awesome symbols
- Drop shadow and Glow filters
- Unlimited layers
- Delete / Turn on-off / Lock / Re-order layers
DesignStudio puts the ability to create beautiful designs and icons in the palm of your hand! Got a great idea on your way to work, or on your way home? Launch DesignStudio and get get it done before you forget! Email your work or sync it to your Dropbox so it's waiting for you when you get to your computer!
*Icon Packs are a .zip file containing all sizes of icons required for desktop and mobile applications, ranging from 16x16 to 512x512, and include the icon application descriptor xml content, ready to hand off to a developer
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
TextWarrior is a text editor that rethinks how editing can be done on a touch screen. Annoyed at accidentally moving the cursor or bringing up the virtual keyboard when scrolling? Tired of doing finger gymnastics to position the cursor? TextWarrior lets you customize text editing to the way you want it to be and more.
Besides all the usual features of text editors, TextWarrior offers 5(!) unique ways to fine-tune the cursor position. Especially helpful for those who are using devices without a hardware keyboard or stylus. While we are at it, why not add syntax highlighting for programming languages and a slideable clipboard. Best of all, TextWarrior is free and open-source! No internet permissions required for pesky ads.
* The only Android text editor that supports direct touch and drag selection of text and other custom behaviors
* 5 cursor navigation methods to choose from
* Word wrap
* In-place search and replace. Case-sensitive and match whole word options
* Slideable clipboard
* Word and character count
* Long press of a hardware keyboard key can capitalize a letter
* Visible whitespace
* Configurable tab width, text size and font
* Recent file history
* Supports ASCII, Latin-1, UTF-8 and UTF-16 encodings
* Supports different line terminator styles
* Works with all input devices: touch screens, keyboards, trackpads, styli...
TextWarrior is a community-driven project. Usability is at the forefront and if you have any suggestions or feedback to making text editing easier, drop us an email. Android Market comments cannot be replied to.
Compatibility note: If the Shift and Alt keys do not seem to work on your physical keyboard, try holding the keys down as you would on a regular computer keyboard.
Set up clickers that count up (with no limit) or count down (from a number you supply). Enter a custom name for each clicker, and rename it later if you wish.
Update all your counters from a home screen, or open a single counter to give you more/larger controls.
Reset or delete clickers as needed. Reorder them by dragging and dropping.
The +/- buttons resize automatically depending on the type of clicker.
Each clicker shows the date it was last updated, and is bolded if you changed it today.
Uses a black-on-white look that's easier to see in sunlight.
This app is free, and has NO ADS. Hope you find it useful!
This app was developed using:
- Basic4Android by Anywhere Software. Thanks Erel!
- esClickSoundGen library by Edward Smith
- clsCheckList by Frédéric Leneuf-Magaud
- Android Asset Studio (http://j.mp/androidassetstudio)