1. Draw your app screens on paper.
2. Take pictures and link them together.
3. Play and get feedback!
- Designers : demo and refine the app flow.
- Project managers : communicate between customers and team.
- Startups : pitch your big idea to VC.
- Students : learn UX/UI design.
The POP Team
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
The Highlights of the app were,
1. Resource Efficiency
2. Ergonomic Design
3. Unique Twin Color Wheel
4. Handy Color Choosing Tools
5. Quick Undo and Redo
6. Smooth Brush size selecting wheel
7. Transparency Adjustment Arc
8. Change colors by altering RGB Values
9. Easier Save and Share Option
10. Share without saving
The app is fully free and promotional.No ads, no monitoring and very minimal resource consumption. So, get ready to impress. Scribble creatively and Impress smartly.
Stay connected to Scribble through :
Change all your wireframes to tappable app prototype in sec.
Collaborate, gather feedback and share the result with your team or client.
Simple Mobile prototyping! Easy.
This version will be dropped very soon. Please use POP 2.0 instead.
Download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.woomoo.pop
Hand-drawn wireframes to tappable app prototypes! POP helps you make interactive prototype with ease. If you can draw, you can design apps.
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on your phone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"All developers need to do with POP is draw a user interface on paper, take photos of their sketches, and turn them into a tappable demo in the app." - TechCrunch
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
Marvel lets you turn any sketch into an app demo in minutes, just draw your screens on paper, then take a photo using Marvel to link them together to form your prototype.
Join nearly 60,000 others and start bringing your ideas to life.
Perfect for aspiring entrepreneurs, designers, UXers, product managers, startups, students and businesses that need to quickly prototype ideas to share with clients and teams.
It’s super simple to get started, all you need is a pen and some paper!
- Draw your app screens on paper, whiteboards (or napkins!) then take photos of each screen using the app.
- Once you’re happy you can link each screen together using touch areas to form your app demo!
- You can share prototypes using Email, SMS or Twitter.
- Everything is synced with Dropbox and pushed to your Marvel web account with is automatically set-up for you at www.marvelapp.com
Tra le funzionalità di Paper+ Prototype:
• Crea un Prototipo: aggiungi le foto dell'applicazione di cui vuoi creare un prototipo e collegale tra di loro con le aree attive. Le aree attive sono dei rettangoli che tu stesso protrai disegnare con facilità per individuare quali saranno gli elementi della UI da far utilizzare all'utente.
• Esegui un prototipo: fai provare ad un utente il prototipo che hai creato, per osservare quanto usabile è la tua applicazione. L'utente avrà l'impressione di utilizzare un'app già terminata, senza dover più essere schiavi di fogli, penne, matite, righelli e quant'altro.
• Consulta lo storico: rileggi il riepilogo delle azioni degli utenti, per accorgerti di errori di progettazione e usabilità. Paper+ si occuperà al posto tuo di memorizzare tutte le informazioni che ti servono.
• Condividi il tuo prototipo: grazie al Bluetooth, alla Email e a tanti altri metodi, potrai condividere il tuo prototipe con altri dispositivi che hanno installato Paper+ Prototype senza doverlo replicare a mano.
• E tanto altro ancora!
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
MyScript Smart Note is the only note-taking application that turns handwritten words into interactive text, making it easy to edit, search, and take action on your notes. Words and sentences can be quickly moved, split, joined, and erased by simple gestures. Searching for a word or sentences is simple, allowing handwritten notes to be managed with the same ease as any digital document. You can easily interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
The FREE application includes one notebook (10 pages). Premium features allow users to create unlimited pages and notebooks and share with the most popular cloud applications such as email clients, social media, S-Note®, Evernote®, and Dropbox®.
• Enjoy handwritten note taking with robust tools to write, draw, erase and select.
• Edit notes quickly with simple gestures.
• Interact with words you have written (i.e. see the word definition).
• Search your handwritten text using InkSearch® technology.
• Typeset your text to create and export digital text document.
• Copy/paste or export converted text to any other text application.
• Create and insert sketches into your notes.
• Insert, resize and rotate images easily.
• Supports handwriting recognition in 59 languages. *
Premium Features (Available in app purchase)
• UNLIMITED notebooks and pages.
• UNLIMITED export of notebook pages or entire notebooks as PDF to e-mail, Dropbox®, and Evernote®.
• UNLIMITED image import capability.
• Archive your work (backup/restore).
• Drag and drop of pages from one notebook to another.
• Easily create, delete or categorize notebooks.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Languages: Afrikaans – South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Armenian - Armenia, Azeri - Azerbaijan, Basque - Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian - Bulgaria, Catalan - Spain, Chinese (Simplified) - PRC, Chinese (Traditional) - Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) - Taiwan, Croatian - Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish - Denmark, Dutch - Netherlands, English - Canada, English - United Kingdom, English - United States, Estonian Estonia, Finnish - Finland, Flemish – Belgium, French - Canada, French - France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician - Spain, Georgian- Georgia, German - Austria, German – Germany, Greek - Greece, Hungarian - Hungary, Icelandic - Iceland, Indonesian – Indonesia, Italian - Italy, Japanese - Japan, Kazakh - Kazakhstan, Korean - Korea, Latvian - Latvia, Lithuanian - Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay - Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian - Norway, Polish - Poland, Portuguese - Brazil, Portuguese - Portugal, Romanian - Romania, Russian - Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) - Serbia, Serbian (Latin) - Serbia, Slovak - Slovakia, Slovenian - Slovenia, Spanish - Mexico, Spanish - Spain, Swedish - Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai - Thailand, Turkish - Turkey, Ukrainian- Ukraine, Vietnamese - Vietnam.
* Minimal Design
* Note Share
* Flexible Widgets
Going to the grocery store and need to jot down some items down to remember? A group of friends sending you to Taco Bell and you need to jot down all their orders? Well instead of texting yourself, just use JOT! - Notes Widget to save a quick note!
JOT is a quick one-page app, with accompanying widget, designed to look slick and have you ready to write in one tap.
This is the first in a series of our widgets, which we are focusing on user experience and minimal design. If you have any suggestions or if this widget is causing you any problems, please let us know! Just send us an e-mail at ADnS3B@gmail.com
Created by Evan Bashir & Sebastian Hendowski.
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
* Everything in Photoshop, no more merging and rasterizing layers or manually exporting and uploading files to prototyping solution
* Rapid iterations and seamless sharing & feedback through integrated Dropbox sync
* Rapid transition design with a built in animation engine and Photoshop transition editor UI
* Automatically scale for every screen and see how your design will work in different devices
With ShopMyApp prototyping is no longer an extra task in the project plan, but a normal part of daily work. Trying out ideas and getting feedback has never been easier!
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
Set up clickers that count up (with no limit) or count down (from a number you supply). Enter a custom name for each clicker, and rename it later if you wish.
Update all your counters from a home screen, or open a single counter to give you more/larger controls.
Reset or delete clickers as needed. Reorder them by dragging and dropping.
The +/- buttons resize automatically depending on the type of clicker.
Each clicker shows the date it was last updated, and is bolded if you changed it today.
Uses a black-on-white look that's easier to see in sunlight.
This app is free, and has NO ADS. Hope you find it useful!
This app was developed using:
- Basic4Android by Anywhere Software. Thanks Erel!
- esClickSoundGen library by Edward Smith
- clsCheckList by Frédéric Leneuf-Magaud
- Android Asset Studio (http://j.mp/androidassetstudio)