Moneybuster is a shared budget manager able to synchronize with IHateMoney and Nextcloud Cospend.
What's different from other shared budget managers?
You can keep your project local or make it synchronize with IHateMoney and Nextcloud Cospend projects.
This means you can choose where your data is going and preserve your privacy.
* manage projects (add/remove/create/delete/edit)
* manage members (add/remove/edit)
* manage bills (add/remove/edit)
* search bills (by payer, name, amount, date)
* project statistics
* project settlement plan
* share statistics and settlement plan
* dark theme and customizable main app color
* share/import projects with link/QRCode
* multi-lingual user-interface (translated on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/moneybuster)
If you want to host a project in IHateMoney :
* IHateMoney instance running
If you want to host a project in Nextcloud Cospend :
* Nextcloud instance running with Cospend app installed
If you want to be able to create remote projects from MoneyBuster : enable public project creation on your IHateMoney or Nextcloud Cospend instance.
# Issue Reporting
In case you find any issues with MoneyBuster or want to request new features please report them on https://gitlab.com/eneiluj/moneybuster/issues