Have you ever found yourself a couple of feet away from your computer, tired of the currently playing song, but too lazy to actually get up and change it? Fear not, with the MMRemote, this is history!
- Needs the server application on your computer. Read more below, or here: https://mmremote.net
- This is for MediaMonkey 5 (five). The app for MediaMonkey 4 can be found by searching the store for MMRemote4.
- I am just a single hobby developer, and have no affiliation with the MediaMonkey team.
This is a remote client for the media player MediaMonkey 5 for Windows. In order to use this app, you obviously need MediaMonkey 5 itself, but you also need the MMRemote5 server installed on your computer. This is a free Windows application that can be downloaded from https://mmremote.net.
Have you found a BUG? Please contact me on my e-mail to tell me about it, and I'll do what I can to help you. My e-mail is located at the bottom of this page.
- Works with MediaMonkey 5 (both free and gold).
- Display track details of currently playing song.
- Quick access to detailed information about any track
- All normal playback functions
- Manipulate the 'Now Playing' list in any way you want.
- Browse your music library using most of the categories from MediaMonkey, and play anything you want.
- Browse your playlists (both manual and auto playlists), and play entire lists or selected songs.
- Control the sound volume of both MediaMonkey and Windows itself (including mute), and override the devices hardware volume buttons if you so wish.
- Rate your songs (with support for half stars).
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me using the e-mail on this page.
Vote for new features here! https://mmremote.uservoice.com