Get the step-by-step horsemanship video training help you need to get results and build a safe, fun partnership with your horse. Horse trainer Clinton Anderson is best known for his easy-to-understand teaching style that makes it possible for horsemen of all levels and horses from all disciplines to get results.
Whether you’re a rank beginner or a professional horseman, you’ll find training tips and inspiration in this easy-to-use app to take your horsemanship to the next level and fine-tune your skills. Retrain a problem horse with dangerous behavior or train a futurity prospect – the Downunder Horsemanship Method will help you achieve your dreams!
This on-the-go, interactive training tool:
• Provides free access to the Downunder Horsemanship Method, Clinton’s tips and 86 hours of selected, full-length training sessions to improve your horsemanship.
• Connects No Worries Club members to exclusive content, including monthly videos, Q&As with Clinton, the Testing the Method series, forums, and issues of the quarterly No Worries Journal.
• Allows you to interact with your digital kits and premium content purchased through Downunder Horsemanship.
Key features of the Downunder Horsemanship app:
• Download videos and training content to access while you’re at the barn or on the trail without eating up your data.
• Bookmark important tips you want to refer back to.
• Take notes while watching the Fundamentals Series videos.
• Use integrated links within the app to always stay connected to Downunder Horsemanship’s events and news and updates.
The app will continually be updated with new and helpful video tutorials and content.